Displayed prices are for multiple nights. Check the site for price per night. I see hostels starting at 200b/day and hotels from 500b/day on agoda.

Good Movies / TV Shows

• Replies 673
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

HBO announced the Deadwood movie premieres May 31, 2019 !!! https://www.hbo.com/deadwood/movie-what-to-know-so-far  

I had a few days of business in Las Vegas this week.  So we headed out early last Friday, 19 to spend a nice weekend where it is warm (been unseasonably cold here in S Cal the last few months.  Barely

Here's another Thai advert, notice the guy has a bottle of fish sauce next to his rice, one of the simple meals poor people eat.  

Posted Images

I know it’s been out for a couple of years now, but I just started watching ‘Narcos’ on Netflix really enjoying it.

I just recently subscribed to Netflix, took up the free month offer thinking there won’t be too much on there that takes my fancy but I’ll give it a go, how wrong I was, my to watch list now is impressively long. I have the two screen option at 350 baht a month, so the daughter is enjoying it also in her student digs in Bangkok University.

Regards

I know it’s been out for a couple of years now, but I just started watching ‘Narcos’ on Netflix really enjoying it.

I just recently subscribed to Netflix, took up the free month offer thinking there won’t be too much on there that takes my fancy but I’ll give it a go, how wrong I was, my to watch list now is impressively long. I have the two screen option at 350 baht a month, so the daughter is enjoying it also in her student digs in Bangkok University.

Regards

I got it a few months back, it's good. My one niggle is that I'm not long out of the UK, and TV series that I was watching there are a series or two behind on Netflix. Well worth the money though.

• 2 weeks later...

Regards

I got it a few months back, it's good. My one niggle is that I'm not long out of the UK, and TV series that I was watching there are a series or two behind on Netflix. Well worth the money though.

IMO Netflix is the single best deal on this planet!

• Upvote 1
  • 2 weeks later...

A thousand minutes of documentary film making at it's finest. This movie was riveting. I remember registering for the selective service a day after my eighteenth birthday, thank God I wasn't called.

https://www.imdb.com/title/tt1877514/

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iWFzaUlZz-k

Just finished watching this, thought it concentrated on the anti-war movement maybe a little too much though. Really enjoyed it though, thanks for the tip, appreciated.

Regards.

If you like scifi, The Expanse.

Season 1 and 2 free on Amazon Prime. I am getting season 3 on disc from Netflix.

Also, Billions is great. Disc from Netflix as seasons are released. I am on season 2.

In between I am watching Banshee. Very violent. Lots of nudity. A shunned Amish gangster. A Ukranian gangster (Ben Cross). Not for everyone.

Edited by midlifecrisis
  • Upvote 1

IMO Netflix is the single best deal on this planet!

I have Netflix and my only complaint is that they release too little content to streaming digital. A lot of great TV shows and movies are only available on DVD and/or Blu-ray. That was not an issue when I lived in the Bay Area...post it back on day one and receive the next disc on day three. Now I live in the crotch of California and I can add one to two days sending and one additional day back to me.

Not entirely the fault of Netflix but streaming is the way everything is going. I still have Comcast TV and internet but I could actually dump the TV and purchase a streaming service for less money. I intend to really look into that when I move north.

I have Netflix and my only complaint is that they release too little content to streaming digital. A lot of great TV shows and movies are only available on DVD and/or Blu-ray. That was not an issue when I lived in the Bay Area...post it back on day one and receive the next disc on day three. Now I live in the crotch of California and I can add one to two days sending and one additional day back to me.

Not entirely the fault of Netflix but streaming is the way everything is going. I still have Comcast TV and internet but I could actually dump the TV and purchase a streaming service for less money. I intend to really look into that when I move north.

I watched Banshee season 1 again but it's at least two years old. Of the ones running now, I enjoy Queen of the South, Yellowstone, Harlots, Succession, not necessarily in that order. Shooter and SIX is OK .

I watched Banshee season 1 again but it's at least two years old. Of the ones running now, I enjoy Queen of the South, Yellowstone, Harlots, Succession, not necessarily in that order. Shooter and SIX is OK .

Thanks. I will check those out. I like Costner so I will check out Yellowstone first.

I am almost done with Banshee season 2. The tenth episode is for tonight.

Thanks. I will check those out. I like Costner so I will check out Yellowstone first.

I am almost done with Banshee season 2. The tenth episode is for tonight.

Yellowstone is brutal

Sent from my SM-A520F using Tapatalk

Enjoyed Mission Impossible was fun yesterday.........

Tom Cruise is the real deal ........His broken ankle shooting this was publicised .............I didn't know he was a sky-diver....

Here's James Corden finding God.

• Upvote 1

Brutal as in violent, which can't be any worse than Banshee, or brutal as in tedious/boring.

It's brutal in a good way

Sent from my SM-A520F using Tapatalk

"Hood vs the Albino" is extreme hard core.

The albino was great. Chayton Littlestone is also and his storyline continues into season three...now in my Netflix queue as Prime only offers the first two seasons as free to Prime members.

edit: as not fas

Edited by midlifecrisis

The albino was great. Chayton Littlestone is also and his storyline continues into season three...now in my Netflix queue as Prime only offers the first two seasons fas free to Prime members.

Google:

F90E2F630909A53AB4C23C525F9316A142141028

Seasons 1-4:

Banshee__x265_720p_BluRay_30nama

Use 5k Player: (It plays x265 flawlessly, and it enhances video quality)

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=1&cad=rja&uact=8&ved=2ahUKEwjehab8jL_cAhUUQH0KHVvHCKsQFjAAegQIBRAC&url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.5kplayer.com%2F&usg=AOvVaw1QFygFGDK-7-Aej5aJKTdl

Edited by hyku1147

The albino was great. Chayton Littlestone is also and his storyline continues into season three...now in my Netflix queue as Prime only offers the first two seasons as free to Prime members.

edit: as not fas

https://rarbgto.org/torrent/wm85qky

https://rarbgto.org/torrent/dobivcj

Edited by Patna

I don't know what those links were but I got a message of abnormal activity from my IP address.

Not sure that is my kind of site anyway but thanks.

It's a torrent download site. This is where I get all my movies from, one is season 3 the other is season 4