Instructions on joining the Members Only Forum

Good Movies / TV Shows

Turns out this is an ATT Direct TV "exclusive" production. I cannot find anywhere within my cable system to view it. Any one is the USA know how to view it?

I have season one in my Netflix queue but no release date as yetand Amazon Prime doesn't have it....so I would think perhaps one of those rar file sites.

• Replies 673
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

HBO announced the Deadwood movie premieres May 31, 2019 !!! https://www.hbo.com/deadwood/movie-what-to-know-so-far  

I had a few days of business in Las Vegas this week.  So we headed out early last Friday, 19 to spend a nice weekend where it is warm (been unseasonably cold here in S Cal the last few months.  Barely

Here's another Thai advert, notice the guy has a bottle of fish sauce next to his rice, one of the simple meals poor people eat.  

Posted Images

I just realized that the AMC show "Better Call Saul" has started its 4th season. Three episodes out thus far.

Have managed to download the first 2 but still watching season 3. Fodder for the 12.5 hour non-stop next week.

Have managed to download the first 2 but still watching season 3. Fodder for the 12.5 hour non-stop next week.

Episode 4 is Monday night. This is still episode 3 week. Hopefully you will have access to episode 3 next week.

Just started watching S04, but after 10 min of the first ep, I went back to the last ep of S03 as a refresher because it's been ages.

Didn't hook me, I thought it was rather slow, but I'm saving the next couple of episodes for this bank holiday weekend. It is a fine series however, and Bob Odenkirk is well suited to the role.

Just started watching S04, but after 10 min of the first ep, I went back to the last ep of S03 as a refresher because it's been ages.

Didn't hook me, I thought it was rather slow, but I'm saving the next couple of episodes for this bank holiday weekend. It is a fine series however, and Bob Odenkirk is well suited to the role.

LOL, I did the same.

It gets better.

Now don't scoff. .... And I'm not recommending this for anyone under 65....And then only for 65 yr olds so susceptible and sympathetic to the odd bout of nostalgia that they will put up with what would be judged nowadays as pretty awful TV......

Over the years on my 'android-box' I've found most of my childhood tv viewing .......From Cowboys to Crackerjack, from Torchy to William Tell........It's all there if you've a mind to search, and the time of course........ I can't shag, eat and drink all day.

A few weeks ago a long lost memory turned up out-of-nowhere.

Dimly I recalled a character from 50's TV who was somewhere between Mr Bean and a super hero............

For those of you who recall 'Hiram Holiday' there are some episodes on 'Youtube' .............I enjoyed them!

My next hunt will be for some radio programmes.......Especially 'The Clitheroe Kid' which I've also spotted on Youtube.

I suppose nostalgia is the truest form of escapism.

Edited by atlas2

Now don't scoff. .... And I'm not recommending this for anyone under 65....And then only for 65 yr olds so susceptible and sympathetic to the odd bout of nostalgia that they will put up with what would be judged nowadays as pretty awful TV......

Over the years on my 'android-box' I've found most of my childhood tv viewing .......From Cowboys to Crackerjack, from Torchy to William Tell........It's all there if you've a mind to search, and the time of course........ I can't shag, eat and drink all day.

A few weeks ago a long lost memory turned up out-of-nowhere.

Dimly I recalled a character from 50's TV who was somewhere between Mr Bean and a super hero............

For those of you who recall 'Hiram Holiday' there are some episodes on 'Youtube' .............I enjoyed them!

My next hunt will be for some radio programmes.......Especially 'The Clitheroe Kid' which I've also spotted on Youtube.

I suppose nostalgia is the truest form of escapism.

Advertised lately on cable is Hopalong Cassidy. Kids aren't the ones watching that. The Starz Encore Western channel has lots of old TV series like Maverick and The Viginian. I would prefer reruns of the Twilight Zone but that is just a matter of taste.

breaking-bad.jpg

Breaking Bad S01-S05 720p 10bit BluRay 2CH x265 HEVC 30nama *

*[x265 codec - suggest using 5K player, or MPC player]

xxxxx://www.1337x.to/torrent/2028737/Breaking-Bad-S01-S05-720p-10bit-BluRay-2CH-x265-HEVC-30nama/

[xxxxx = https]

Advertised lately on cable is Hopalong Cassidy. Kids aren't the ones watching that. The Starz Encore Western channel has lots of old TV series like Maverick and The Viginian. I would prefer reruns of the Twilight Zone but that is just a matter of taste.

xxxxx://www.1337x.to/search/Twilight+Zone/1/

xxxxx = https

Binge watching Boardwalk Empire now. Just finished S01E08. Really enjoying this series.

That was a great series. You will enjoy the rest.

If you like the gangland genre, you may also like The Peaky Blinders. Billions is good also as a bad guy vs a flawed good guy.

Edited by midlifecrisis

That was a great series. You will enjoy the rest.

If you like the gangland genre, you may also like The Peaky Blinders. Billions is good also as a bad guy vs a flawed good guy.

Watched and enjoyed Billions. I'll put Peaky Blinders in the queue.

Finished the sith and last season of Longmire. I can't recommend it. Some may like it. It wasn't so bad that I couldn't finish it. Of course, it is like starting a book. If all six seasons were not available, I doubt I would have finished it.

Lou Diamond Phillips is good in it.

Jack Ryan......Watched 4 on the trot.

Watched the first two. Initial impressions. Krasinski is miscast after the likes of Ford, Pine, Affleck and Baldwin have played the Ryan role. Not a bad actor but goofy looking.

Hated his boss from the first "shithead" moment, later puctuated by calling Ryan "Lance Armstrong" and purposely embarrassing him in the first group meeting.

Looks like they went cheap on overall casting. Timothy Hutton? I find it hard to take him seriously in the role. Just me.

I like the actor, Ali Suliman, playing Mousa bin Suleiman.