Displayed prices are for multiple nights. Check the site for price per night. I see hostels starting at 200b/day and hotels from 500b/day on agoda.

Good Movies / TV Shows

• Replies 673
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

HBO announced the Deadwood movie premieres May 31, 2019 !!! https://www.hbo.com/deadwood/movie-what-to-know-so-far  

I had a few days of business in Las Vegas this week.  So we headed out early last Friday, 19 to spend a nice weekend where it is warm (been unseasonably cold here in S Cal the last few months.  Barely

Here's another Thai advert, notice the guy has a bottle of fish sauce next to his rice, one of the simple meals poor people eat.  

Posted Images

8 hours ago, CalEden said:

Interesting You Tube Video The Battle Of Midway the Japanese Perspective:

Just finished watching the 3 part series. Outstanding job by the guy that produced the video and telling of the battle of Midway. TFP.

• 4 months later...

Finished binge watching three seasons of Yellowstone. Been putting off watching the series as I didn't think I would enjoy it. Man was I wrong. Great series, with some great views of the Western US. Kind of wishing now I had waited until season 4 was released as the cliffhanger at end of season 3 was one of the best I've seen in a long time. 

yellowstone.jpg

• Like 2
1 hour ago, forcebwithu said:

Finished binge watching three seasons of Yellowstone. Been putting off watching the series as I didn't think I would enjoy it. Man was I wrong. Great series, with some great views of the Western US. Kind of wishing now I had waited until season 4 was released as the cliffhanger at end of season 3 was one of the best I've seen in a long time. 

yellowstone.jpg

I am likewise a fan. 

I have not seen season 3 yet.  One and two were very good.  Initially I had no interest in watching, the wife insisted.  Glad she did!

Edited by BigusDicus

Season 7 of Bosch is due to air on June 25th.

This will be the final season although a spinoff is in the works.

Will there be a season 8 of Bosch? No, not as we know it. Bosch season 7 is the show's final season. Don't be too sad though, as there is said to be a IMDb spin off series in the works so it won't be the last time we see Titus Welliver as Bosch.

• Upvote 1
2 hours ago, midlifecrisis said:

Season 7 of Bosch is due to air on June 25th.

This will be the final season although a spinoff is in the works.

Will there be a season 8 of Bosch? No, not as we know it. Bosch season 7 is the show's final season. Don't be too sad though, as there is said to be a IMDb spin off series in the works so it won't be the last time we see Titus Welliver as Bosch.

Bosch, an excellent show!

• 2 weeks later...

Really enjoyed Billions, the early seasons.  Kind of lost its way the last couple, but still watchable.

The new Dexter sounds exciting.  Looking forward to it!  Dexter was one of the best series ever!

Saturday June 26th was a beautiful day here at the beach.  Lots of activities, things have really opened up.  Late morning my wife insisted on watching "one, maybe two episodes" of the new Bosch...latter that evening we finished.  Streamed the entire season in one day.  A day we should have been out and about!  Was excellent...finished the series nicely and set the stage for a future Bosch.  One of the best LA Detective media pieces ever !!!

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1
  • 1 month later...
  • 10 months later...

How did The Godfather ever get made?  The Paramount+ series attempts to answer that.

THE OFFER is based on Oscar®-winning producer Albert S. Ruddy’s extraordinary, never-before-seen experiences of making “The Godfather.”

I've only seen the first episode but it seems to be a winner.

On 6/24/2022 at 6:38 AM, forcebwithu said:

Started watching this series. If you're into sci-fi it's not bad.

Should have waited until I had watched a couple more episodes of Kenobi before offering up an opinion on the series. Ended up FF through quite a few scenes as I found most of the dialog boring and tedious. I agree with the negative reviews on IMDb. Disney had some great material to work with, but fell far short in making what could have been a great series.

Just finished season 1 and season 2 of Apple TV+ series "Tehran". Pretty decent viewing.

Just started yesterday on a new series called "Valley of Tears" about the 6 day war.

This is an oldie, but one of the best Western series ever made. the acting is very strong with a lot of character development and a strong plot.

• Thanks 1
12 hours ago, Evil Penevil said:

This is an oldie, but one of the best Western series ever made. the acting is very strong with a lot of character development and a strong plot.

Agreed.  As good as it gets.  Based on the book by Larry McMurtry.  An extraordinary read.  Won the Pulitzer prize...

If you like Spy/Espionage/Action/War movies, then Israel have been producing some good TV shows in the past couple of years.

Finished Fauda a couple of months, and have just finished Tehran yesterday. Now starting on Valley of Tears today. 

MV5BMDY4ODBhZTAtMjBiYi00OTY3LTkzNTctNWU0MDlmYjAzZjI5XkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyMjMyMzI4MzY@._V1_.jpg

maxresdefault-2.jpg

Fauda_TV_Series-398178090-large.jpg