Displayed prices are for multiple nights. Check the site for price per night. I see hostels starting at 200b/day and hotels from 500b/day on agoda.

In England the black cabs have fought back in London unsuccessfully and there has been all sorts of lies and rumours about rapists and uninsured drivers.The truth is Uber drivers have to be licenced and insured the same as any private hire driver.

Lies and rumours such as this one for instance.

It's from the Independent, a liberal publication that's hardly likely to write stories about ethnic minorities unless they're true. It makes you wonder how many other such incidents have happened but have gone unreported.

Uber driver who waited outside bars to pick up and rape drunken ...

www.independent.co.uk › News › UK › Crime

12 Jul 2017 - An Uber driver who waited outside London bars and targeted drunk women to rape, has been jailed for 12 years. Jahir Hussain ... undoing his belt. Then, she lay still in the back of his cab as he raped her her, the court heard. ... Jahir Hussain apparently registered as an Uber driverShutterstock. An Uber ...

It

Edited by yogi100
  • Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

According to my account, I've used Uber 26 times since it launched in Pattaya. For the most part, I'm happy with the experience -- it's cheap, convenient, and comfortable. 80 percent of my rides happe

Recently I have been using Uber for multi-person trips where drinking might be involved.   Last night, 4 of us went to Aroi Pub on Sukhimvit Soi 89, about 5km from our pickup point. The cost for 4 p

Uber Thailand provides a pay with cash option.

Posted Images

Uber Thailand provides a pay with cash option.

Yep, so does Uber Philippines - and as an alternative you can also give Grab a try (https://www.grab.com/th/en/) - considering the data breach recently with Uber where 57 Million Users data had been stolen way back in 2016 and they paid 100k USD to the hackers to keep it quite. Uber Thailand and Uber Philippines both are among the impacted countries

https://www.darkreading.com/attacks-breaches/lawsuits-pile-up-on-uber/d/d-id/1330530?piddl_msgid=330154