Instructions on joining the Members Only Forum

Looking for a shop that sells Harley Davidson apparel or T-shirts. I looked around and can't find a shop around here in Pattaya. There used to be a Harley Davidson shop on the shopping mall by BigC on 2nd Road. But they remodeled the building and the shop is gone.

There's a Harley shop between Pattaya and Jomtein, it's likely they should have some stuff.

I'm sure one of the locals on here will give you directions.

KM

• Upvote 1

There's a Harley shop between Pattaya and Jomtein, it's likely they should have some stuff.

I'm sure one of the locals on here will give you directions.

KM

Is that by the left side of the intersection when you take a right to the ocean. One shop by it named Woodpecker (I think). I went by there and it's closed permanently.

The "real" HD shop was on Trepprasit on the right about 200m (maybe more) from the junction with Thrappaya (going towards).

East Coast Choppers was the shop on the left as you turned left to go to Jomtien, thats now moved to the Darkside, the main soi almost opposite Makro,

The Big C shop got done for fake stuff years ago, I don't know whats happened to it now.

How about Ironhorse in Duck Sq? They sell clothes.

;)

Thanks for that. On the other hand, last week I did see some pirated H.D. 'T' shirts for sale at one of the stalls on the even numbered side of Sukhumvit Road, just up from Nana Station, at about 5.00pm. I bought one at the Night Market in Hua Hin only a day before.