Instructions on joining the Members Only Forum

Wanted Cheap condo or hotel with pool mid june to mid July

Wanted Cheap condo or hotel with pool mid june to mid July, like it says I will be returning to sin city for the first time in 6 years and would like to know what I can get for 20,000 baht or less in central Pattaya . Soi Buakow or close to it would be great. Any recommendations would be great, Thanks.

Its 31 days , june 12 -july 13

Edited by sinbinjack

What Im looking for is clean cheap accommodation with a pool at no more than 20000 baht . am I right in thinking that 20000 is not cheap in your world , as I am usually the cheap charlie in mine. I would expect to pay less for a condo than a hotel but can afford what I can afford . Any help would be appreciated.

Edited by sinbinjack

Diana estate on Soi Buakhao.Would be in your budget.

Also where my condo is,14500 plus water and electric.Maxx Central,although its just the other side of 3rd.road.5 min. walk to Buakhao

I stayed at L K mansion on Soi Buakhow (but nearer to Klang end) for a few days last September, also booked it for a few days this September.

Nice rooftop pool , and it wasnt expensive. might be worth a look?

Diana estate on Soi Buakhao.Would be in your budget.

Also where my condo is,14500 plus water and electric.Maxx Central,although its just the other side of 3rd.road.5 min. walk to Buakhao

Diana estate would be my first choice as I stayed there for many years and loved it, but I had an argument with a guy who was on the management committee and was told not to come back , but only after I booked a 3 month stay and had put all my bags in the room and not when I booked TIT.

R Con hotel is my choice hotel around 12000 (not including electric and water).

Do you have a web address for this place , is it the hotel right on the bend ? as I used to get my shave opposite and did not think they had a pool.

Cant get their web site to respond to my queries

sinbinjack

Maybe this will help

http://www.r-conhotel.com/

I think the hotel you are asking about is 10 K per month low season, 12 K per month high season, plus bills.

Yes, on the bend/corner.

Unsure about pool.

Friend stayed there and seemed content with it.