Instructions on joining the Members Only Forum

7 days to get medical records at Bangkok Hospital Pattaya

Be aware that if you want to get a copy of your medical records at Bangkok Hospital Pattaya, it will take seven days to fulfill your request. I think that is a change.

I'm headed back to the U.S. in a couple of weeks. As I had had an overnight stay at BHP in Decemberhttp://www.pattayatalk.com/forums/topic/66961-bangkok-hospital-pattaya-blue-cross-and-the-thai-dl/, I thought it prudent to get a copy of the records to show to my internist. I went today to avoid waiting to the last minute. That was prudent.

I took my passport which is a requirement. You go to the customer service office to the left of the big counter at the main entrance. I said I wanted a copy of my medical records. This drew a puzzled look followed by "You mean documents."

She then pulled up a list of my visits on the computer and asked me which date. I had thought that it would be good to get the records from the inpatient stay in December and the follow up visits. However, I realized that to get records since December would probably induce a stroke on my part. So I will be getting the records from the overnight stay (I think).