Displayed prices are for multiple nights. Check the site for price per night. I see hostels starting at 200b/day and hotels from 500b/day on agoda.

Naando's (Balti Towers) Indian Restaurant on 3rd Road

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I ordered delivery from Naando's Indian Restaurant on 3rd Road around the corner from Soi Lengkee. It opened recently in the premises formerly occupied by Bite Me! I opted for delivery because the TG

All dishes on the menu are 50% more expensive than any other Indian restaurant.   Especially vegetarian dishes that are more than overpriced.    

I ate in Naandos the other night. They have basically just taken the Country Favourites menu and increased the prices of most dishes by just over 10%; my chicken Jalfrezi was 220 baht compared to 195

Posted Images

I ordered many times from Country Favorites, and if it is the same cook, then I look forward to ordering from Naando's. The tandoori chicken was superb tasting, though I agree, that's a smallish half chicken.

I ordered many times from Country Favorites, and if it is the same cook, then I look forward to ordering from Naando's. The tandoori chicken was superb tasting, though I agree, that's a smallish half chicken.

The Web site says he was the chef at Country Favorites for four years.

Evil

:devil

Thanks very much for the update. I walked passed last week and I'm sure it was still signed Retox Xtra.

Totally agree with both of you about the chicken but it seems to include a wing, a leg and a bit of breast......How was the Byriani? Had you scoffed a few prawns before the pic was taken? In UK I would have expected a vegetable curry as part of a Byriani order ... or perhaps that is only my local takeaway...

You have prompted me to go online and check out their wine list, main menu and prices as where I live doesn't have an address and it is cumbersome trying to explain over the phone for a delivery. Better to go in person...

The Web site says he was the chef at Country Favorites for four years.

Evil

Just checked it out too.......No information at all on wine etc ... but the "Retox Radio" playing in the background indicates Mont Clair..

Just a thought but wouldn't a large bottle of "Arrogant Bastard" go well with a curry...!!!!

Just another thought.....Retox Radio playing in a small Indian restaurent for a couple of hours ( that's how long I would sit and drink for whilst waiting)....Nah not for me..

Totally agree with both of you about the chicken but it seems to include a wing, a leg and a bit of breast.....

It was the leg and thigh, which in the U.S. is considered a quarter chicken. I had one of the pieces and my dining companion had the rest as she isn't a big fan of lamb, but liked the korma.

Evil

Just another thought.....Retox Radio playing in a small Indian restaurent for a couple of hours ( that's how long I would sit and drink for whilst waiting)....Nah not for me..

Better than the usual Indian wailing that nearly all Indian restaurants play. Unless it is Rap.

Went passed this morning..

Bite Me sign by the side outside

Retox sign over the door

Naandos sign sticking out

Trip Advisor stars on the door but not sure for which of the above it's for

Breakfast board outside

If Peter and his staff are involved I'd be in there like a shot..

Better than the usual Indian wailing that nearly all Indian restaurants play. Unless it is Rap.

Very very true but the music and sound quality reminds me of airplane in flight entertainment....which, as you correctly say, is better than what is normally on offer..

Regarding Rap in an Indian restaurent...A group of us once visited Ali Baba for an afternoon family meal. We were served by a philipina that was playing rap, when we asked her to change the music she went behind the counter and turned the volume up louder...We left..6 hungry and thirsty adults with 4 kids eyeing the desserts....the place was empty...

All dishes on the menu are 50% more expensive than any other Indian restaurant.

Especially vegetarian dishes that are more than overpriced.

I was bored this morning tidying up and came across a menu from the Indian on 2nd road near the Pattaya Tai traffic lights so thought I would compare prices.

I have no connection with the place, I picked up a " free delivery" menu from there whilst walking passed rattassed from Bodega to Wat Chai one afternoon....

I compare:-

2 x onion bhaji

1 x chicken vindaloo

1 x Bhindi Masala

1 x Aloo Ghobi

2 x plain rice

Naandos = 1160

Indian no name = 740

420 baht difference.

But as EP says if the quality of the food is good it's worth paying more but as I have eaten in neither then I shan't comment on taste of portion sizes...

Edited by Bullfrog

I was bored this morning tidying up and came across a menu from the Indian on 2nd road near the Pattaya Tai traffic lights so thought I would compare prices.

I have no connection with the place, I picked up a " free delivery" menu from there whilst walking passed rattassed from Bodega to Wat Chai one afternoon....

2 x onion bhaji

1 x chicken vindaloo

1 x Bhindi Masala

1 x Aloo Ghobi

2 x plain rice

Naandos = 1160

Indian no name = 740

420 baht difference.

But as EP says if the quality of the food is good it's worth paying more but as I have eaten in neither then I shan't comment on taste of portion sizes...

I ate in Naandos the other night. They have basically just taken the Country Favourites menu and increased the prices of most dishes by just over 10%; my chicken Jalfrezi was 220 baht compared to 195 at CF; chicken tikka has increased by over 20% from 210 to 260 baht. Taken on top of price increases of around 15-20% when CF relaunched its menu last year means Naandos cannot be considered as cheap. On the other hand they now do free delivery in Central Pattaya and charge 50 baht elsewhere, (I used to pay 100 baht for delivery to Pratumnak).

The portion size was comparable to CF which I considered generous compared to other places like Little India in Jomtien which charges a similar price.

The quality of the Jalfrezi was again comparable to CF although maybe not as rich. The garlic naan bread was OK but I did wonder if it had been reheated rather than freshly cooked.

The impression I got with the restaurant is that they don't really know what to with it. The place was empty when I got there and lacked any ambience. The walls at the front of the shop are bare apart from a few screens although there is a Retox sign and a few sports pictures towards the back. The furniture is also a bit of a mish mash, with barrels and barstools at the front and cheap but comfortable restaurant furniture further back.

The Thai service girl was pleasant enough but I got the impression she didn't understand the menu as she took my order by number.

Overall I felt I was ordering Indian food in a pub, (albeit with a much wider selection of dishes), rather than a more authentic Indian restaurant.

I'll try a delivery at some stage but I don't think Naandos is going to be my go-to Indian restaurant to the same extent that CF was.

Edited by tallguy
  • Upvote 2

I ate in Naandos the other night. They have basically just taken the Country Favourites menu and increased the prices of most dishes by just over 10%; my chicken Jalfrezi was 220 baht compared to 195 at CF; chicken tikka has increased by over 20% from 210 to 260 baht.

It wouldn't have bothered me if they had increased "Bite Me" prices by 10% ...or even 20% ...and left well alone....

Don"t think it will pry me from my current favorite.Little India,in the arcade directly behind Papagayo

on Soi Diana.

Food excellent,Chicken Madras,rice,2 naan bread and water.295B.Good value,good food.

• Upvote 2

Don"t think it will pry me from my current favorite.Little India,in the arcade directly behind Papagayo

on Soi Diana.

Food excellent,Chicken Madras,rice,2 naan bread and water.295B.Good value,good food.

That is good value...walked passed it many a time............I am sure we can all do the Maths..

EDIT = Where do you think the nearest shop selling wine in a fridge is to there....I'm thinking Wine Connection in the avenue...???

Edited by Bullfrog

on Soi Diana.

I've never eaten at Little India but walked past many times. They seem to have some well priced specials but main menu items are inline with other mid-range priced Indians; chicken jalfrezi is about 240 baht IIRC. Edited by tallguy
  • 4 weeks later...

2 x onion bhaji

1 x chicken vindaloo

1 x Bhindi Masala

1 x Aloo Ghobi

2 x plain rice

Naandos = 1160

Indian no name = 740

420 baht difference.

I have just spent a lovely couple of hours in the new " Carry a Curry, Indian fine cuisine" at the bottom of Khao Talo and by direct comparison with the above example the price would have come to 660 Baht with free delivery..... It has only been open a couple of weeks and is lovely and fresh inside....but I decided to eat outside..

If you want a light lunch...just order onion bhajis for 90 baht...you get about 6 of the buggers and they were the best I have ever eaten..

For my light lunch I also had several beer chang at 55 baht and more than several double hongthongs at 50 baht......

• 1 month later...

Thursday's Naando's combos of the Feast, Blow-out, Daily Curry and Skinny Indian special menus with a choice between a chicken and ginger curry, or any korma - lamb, chicken or fish!

*Naando's Feast* - 359฿ (+50฿ delivery Central Pattaya, 100฿ other areas)

- Curry from the choices of the day - chicken and ginger curry or any korma - lamb, chicken or fish

- two papadams w/ mint sauce or mango chutney

- two bhajis

- two samosas

- Choice of: garlic naan, butter naan, plain naan

- Choice of: pilau rice or plain rice

- water/soft drink included

*Naando's Blowout* - 339฿ (+50฿ delivery Central Pattaya, 100฿ other areas)

- Curry from the choices of the day - chicken and ginger curry or any korma - lamb, chicken or fish

- Aloo Naan (naan stuffed w/ potatoes)

- Medium portion mixed raita

*Naando's Daily Curry* 259฿ (+50฿ delivery Central Pattaya, 100฿ other areas)

- Choice of: Basmati rice OR plain naan or buttered naan

- Water or soft drink

*Naando's Skinny Indian* 185฿ Lunch Special (served until 5 p.m. in the restaurant only)

- Medium portion curry of the choices of the day chicken and ginger curry or any korma - lamb, chicken or fish

- Choice of plain naan or medium portion rice

- water or soft drink

post-57906-0-95161100-1502355933_thumb.jpg

post-57906-0-18022500-1502608615_thumb.jpg

Sunday roast Naando's style! All four sets with either:-

- Tandoor oven roasted chicken tikka, or

- Full tandoori chicken special (medium size with the 'Skinny'), or

- Chicken tikka masala

Eat in, take out or deliver..

Menu 1 Tandoori 'Feast' combo 379฿

Menu 2 Tandoori 'Blowout' combo 359฿

Menu 3 Tandoori 'Daily Curry' combo 279฿

Menu 4 Tandoori 'Skinny Indian' combo 195฿ (no delivery, take out 1pm to midnight, restaurant 1pm - 6pm only)

Menu 1 *Naando's Feast* - 379฿ (+50฿ delivery Central Pattaya, 100฿ other areas)

- Dish of the day

- two bhajis

- two samosas

Menu 2 *Naando's Blowout* - 359฿ (+50฿ delivery Central Pattaya, 100฿ other areas)

- Dish of the day

Menu 3 *Naando's Daily Curry* 279฿ (+50฿ delivery Central Pattaya, 100฿ other areas)

- Dish of the day

- Water or soft drink

Menu 4 *Naando's Skinny Indian* 195฿ Lunch Special (served until 6 p.m. in the restaurant only)

- Medium size portion dish of the day

- water or soft drink

I'll take a side of cleavage.

mmmmmmmmm

I was in The Bite/Naando's for a late supper the night the two girls came in for the photo shoot. I spoke with them a little bit and they seemed very friendly.

Anyway, here's the latest online menu in text form with prices. I'd advise anyone who's interested in Naando's to check the Web site or this thread for the daily specials. The pic below is just an example. It was taken last week.

IMG_0149.jpg

Soups

1. Dal Soup (lentil soup prepared with turmeric and coriander) 80
2. Tomato Soup (seasoned and topped with cream or butter) 80
3. Vegetable Soup (finely chopped vegetables, spiced and seasoned) 80
4. Chicken Soup (finely chopped chicken flavoured with coriander and various spices) 80
Appetisers And Starters
5. Poppadom – 4 pieces (crispy thin spiced bread made from ground lentils and fried in oil) 40
6. Poppadom Massala – 1 piece (topped with chopped onion, tomatoes and green chillies) 50
7. Vegetable Samosa – 4 pieces (small triangular pastry made from wheat flour, filled with
seasoned boiled vegetables and deep fried) 150
8. Chicken Samosa – 4 pieces (small triangular pastry made from wheat flour, filled with
minced chicken, spices and deep fried) 150
9. Lamb Samosa – 4 pieces (deep fried patty stuffed with minced lamb & flavoured with Indian
spices) 195
10. Vegetable Harabhara Kebab (flavoursome succulent juicy kebab with a selection of vegetables
mixed & blended with various Indian spices 240
11. Chicken Harabhara Kebab (shallow-fried minced chicken, green peas and Indian spiced
patties) 240
12. Chilli Chicken (Indian-Chinese dish where the chicken is deep fried then cooked in a wok with
capsicum, onion, vinegar and chillies) 260
13. Paneer Chilli (Indian-Chinese dish with marinated chunks of cottage cheese that are deep fried
and cooked in a wok with onion and vinegar) 280
14. Chilli Potato (Indian-Chinese dish with potato flavoured with Chinese sauce) 190
15. Chicken Manchurian (Indian-Chinese dish with fried chicken and vegetable rolled into balls and
added to a Manchurian sauce made from Soy sauce, corn flour and green chilli paste) 240
16. Vegetable Manchurian (Indian-Chinese dish with deep fried balls of spiced vegetables and
added to a Manchurian sauce made from Soy sauce, corn flour and green chilli paste) 240
17. Vegetable Pakora (diced vegetables mixed with Indian spices and dipped in chickpea flour
then deep fried) 240
18. Chicken Pakora (small pieces of chicken marinated in spices and chickpea batter, deep fried) 220
19. Paneer Pakora (small pieces of cottage cheese marinated in spices and chickpea batter,
deep fried) 240
20. Prawn Pakora (small pieces of shrimp marinated in spices and chickpea batter, deep fried) 260
21. Onion Bhaji (onion fritters coated with spices and chickpea paste, deep fried) 150
22. Masala Omelette (Indian style omelette with eggs mixed with chilli and other spices) 80
23. French Fries 120
Tandoori Specialities
24. Tandoori Chicken – half (chicken marinated in yoghurt batter with Indian spices, barbequed
in the tandoor oven) 160
25. Tandoori Chicken – full (chicken marinated in yoghurt batter with Indian spices, barbequed
in the tandoor oven) 300
26. Chicken Tikka (chicken pieces marinated in yoghurt batter with Indian spices, barbequed
in the tandoor oven) 260
27. Vegetable Seekh Kebab (skewers of vegetables minced and marinated with Indian spices,
barbequed) 260
28. Chicken Malai Tikka (chunks of chicken marinated with cream, yoghurt and black pepper
then barbequed) 290
29. Chicken Seekh Kebab (barbequed skewers of minced chicken mixed with Indian spices) 260
30. Lamb Seekh Kebab (barbequed skewers of minced lamb mixed with Indian spices) 280
31. Mushroom Chilli (Indian-Chinese dish of mushrooms and Chinese sauces) 260
32. Fish Tikka (fish pieces marinated in batter and barbequed in the tandoor oven) 280
33. Paneer Tikka (cottage cheese chunks marinated in yoghurt mixed with spices, barbequed) 320
Vegetarian Specialities
34. Aloo Mutter (vegetable curry with boiled potatoes (aloo) and green peas (mutter) 180
35. Aloo Gobi (curry with potato (aloo) and cauliflower (gobi), Indian spices) 200
36. Mutter Paneer (curry with mutter (green peas) with paneer (cottage cheese), Indian spices) 210
37. Bhindi Massala (Bhindi (oakru or ladyfinger) mixed with onion, tomatoes & Indian
spices, stir fried) 180
38. Mixed Vegetable Curry (vegetables of the day (eg cauliflower, French beans, corn, carrot
blended with Indian spices) 210
39. Paalak Paneer (‘Paalak’ – spinach – blended into a thick paste with ‘paneer’ (cottage
cheese) and Indian spices 240
40. Vegetable Kofta (vegetable balls added to onions, tomatoes and Indian spices) 240
41. Malai Kofta (Malai (cream) added to vegetable kofta and simmered in a mild curry
paste mixed with cream and milk) 260
42. Dal Fry (‘dal’ lentils mixed with onions, tomatoes and butter cooked on slow heat) 180
43. Dal Makhani (‘rajma’ kidney beans with ‘urad daal’ black lentils, onion, tomato, cream
and butter in a thick curry) 190
44. Chana Masala (chick peas flavoured with coriander, garlic, ginger, onions and tomatoes
with curry paste) 180
45. Saag Aloo (‘saag’ mustard leaves blended with ‘aloo’ potatoes, butter, cream, onion
and tomato paste) 220
46. Shahi Paneer (‘paneer’ cottage cheese mixed in a creamy thick sauce made from
onion, tomato and cashew nuts) 260
47. Dum Aloo Banarasi (‘aloo’ potatoes filled with ‘paneer’ cottage cheese, cashew nuts
and various vegetables which are then fried and dipped in a spicy curry sauce) 240
48. Dum Aloo Kashmiri (‘aloo’ potatoes filled with ‘paneer’ cottage cheese, cashew nuts
which are then fried and dipped in a creamy rich sauce which is a little sweet) 240
49. Jeera Aloo (‘aloo’ potatoes stir fried with ‘jeera’ cumin seeds and garnished with
coriander) 180
50. Bombay Potato (curry made with potato, coriander, onions, tomatoes, Indian spices) 190
51. Methi Malai Mutter (‘methi’ fenugreek mixed with ‘mutter’ green peas and added to a
rich and thick creamy cashew nut sauce) 240
52. Paneer Pasanda (‘paneer’ cottage cheese pieces stuffed with a mixture of cashew
nuts, raisins, mashed cottage cheese, fried then added to a creamy rich sauce) 280
Chicken Specialities
53. Chicken Jalfrezi (a hot chicken curry with green chillies, peppers, onions & tomatoes) 220
54. Chicken Madras (relatively hot, red hued with paprika and turmeric, with large amounts
of chilli powder, a curry from the southern Indian city of the same name) 220
55. Chicken Curry (chicken chunks in a thin curry sauce mixed with Indian spices) 210
56. Chicken Masala (chicken chunks in a thick gravy sauce seasoned with Indian spices) 220
57. Chicken Korma (a creamy more mild curry with stock, cream and yoghurt) 260
58. Chicken Karahi (chicken cooked in a ‘karahi’ wok with capsicum and Indian spices) 220
59. Chicken Saag (cooked with blended mustard leaves with cream and butter) 250
60. Chicken Tikka Masala (a British favourite, chicken chunks marinated in batter then
barbequed, then mixed with a mild curry sauce and cream) 280
61. Chicken Ginger (cooked with thinly sliced pieces of ginger) 230
62. Chicken Vindaloo (Portuguese origin dish that can be prepared in various ways, more
usually a spicy potato and chicken curry) 280
63. Chicken Do Pyaaza (chicken chunks cooked with onion and tomatoes) 260
64. Butter Chicken (chicken chunks in a tomato-based sauce, simmered in cream & butter) 260
65. Chicken Bhuna (stir-fried chicken garnished with coriander and lemon) 240
66. Chicken Patiala (Punjabi dish from the city of Patiala – chicken chunks mixed with
Indian spices, covered with an omelette) 280
67. Chicken Methi Malai (chicken cooked with ‘methi’ fenugreek in a thick creamy curry) 280
68. Chicken Balti (British origin dish, a thick chicken curry topped with boiled eggs,
served in a ‘balti’ bucket) 250
69. Chicken Methi Malai Mutter (chicken cubes in a thick mild and sweet curry, fused with
cream and fenugreek, resulting in a korma style curry) 280
Lamb Specialities
70. Lamb Curry (lamb chunks in a thin curry sauce mixed with Indian spices) 240
71. Lamb Masala (lamb chunks in a thick gravy sauce seasoned with Indian spices) 250
72. Lamb Korma (a creamy more mild curry with tender lamb pieces
in a rich creamy sauce with yoghurt) 280
73. Lamb Karahi (spicy lamb pieces cooked in a ‘karahi’ wok with tomatoes and onions) 250
74. Lamb Do Pyaaza (spicy lamb dish cooked with onion coriander and tomatoes) 250
75. Lamb Vindaloo (tender lamb chunks cooked with ‘aloo’ potatoes and lots of spices) 280
76. Keema Mutter (minced meat cooked with green peas, garnished with coriander
and lemon) 260
77. Lamb Rogan Josh (Kashmiri dish – josh means ‘intensity’ or ‘heat’ – and rogan meaning
red in colour, tender lamb pieces cooked with red chillies and tomatoes) 250
78. Lamb Madras (hot and slightly spicy, lamb pieces cooked with chilli and tomato,
a curry from the southern Indian city of the same name) 260
79. Lamb Saag (lamb chunks and Indian spices added to a blended spinach and mustard
paste) 280
80. Lamb Jalfrezi (a thick curry of lamb chunks with peppers, onions and tomatoes) 260
81. Lamb Bhuna (a thick hot curry of lamb chunks with peppers, onions and tomatoes) 260
82. Nalli Nihari – Pre-order (Nalli is the bone marrow added along with the lamb shank and an
array of spices and simmered slowly, a legendary delicacy) 650
83. Lamb Champ Masala (Lamb chops added to an Indian-style curry, and simmered) 510
Fish Specialities
84. Fish Curry (small chunks of fried fish added to a thick curry) 260
85. Fish Masala (fried fish pieces in a thick curry sauce seasoned with Indian spices) 260
86. Fish Korma (a creamy, rich, more mild curry with stock, cream and yoghurt) 280
87. Prawn Curry (prawns/shrimps in a thin curry sauce) 280
88. Prawn Masala (prawn/shrimp in a thick curry sauce seasoned with Indian spices) 280
89. Prawn Karahi (prawn/shrimp cooked in a ‘karahi’ wok with tomatoes and onions) 280
90. Prawn Korma (a creamy more mild curry with prawn/shrimp
in a rich creamy sauce with yoghurt) 310
91. Prawn Vindaloo (prawn/shrimp in a spicy curry sauce) 310
Salad And Raita
92. Yoghurt – Plain Dahi (custard-like dish made from curdled milk) 100
93. Mixed Raita (onion, tomato, cucumber added to yoghurt with a hint of salt
and red chilli powder) 120
94. Boondi Raita (slightly salty, tiny pieces of chickpea flour with a little chilli powder,
added to yoghurt) 100
95. Fresh Salad (a dish of finely cut salad vegetables such as cucumber, tomato, onion etc) 100
96. Egg Salad (finely cut salad vegetables topped with boiled egg & lightly seasoned) 140
Indian Breads
97. Tandoori Roti (an Indian flatbread made from wheat flour, prepared in the tandoor oven,
and topped with butter) 30
98. Chappati (Indian flatbread made from wheat flour, cooked in a pan) 30
99. Naan (a flat leavened bread from NW India, made from wheat flour, baked in the tandoor) 50
100. Butter Naan (a flat leavened bread from NW India, made from wheat flour, baked in the
Tandoor, topped with butter) 50
101. Garlic Naan (the Naan bread dough is mixed with coriander and garlic, then baked in the
Tandoor, topped with butter) 70
102. Onion Naan (the Naan bread dough is mixed with coriander and chopped onions, then
baked in the Tandoor) 90
103. Aloo Naan (a flat Indian bread stuffed with mashed potatoes mixed with coriander, salt,
chilli powder, then baked in the tandoor) 90
104. Keema Naan (minced chicken is marinated with turmeric, chilli powder, salt, then stuffed
in the naan and baked in the tandoor oven) 120
105. Butter Paratha (‘parath’ with ‘atta’ means “layers of baked dough”. Cooked on a flat
pan and topped with butter) 60
106. Paneer Naan (grated cottage cheese rolled into a naan bread and baked in the tandoor) 110
107. Cheese Naan (grated cheese mixed with the wheat flour, rolled into a dough and baked
In the tandoor oven) 110
Rice Specialities
108. Steamed Rice (Basmati) 100
109. Pilau Rice (Basmati rice mixed with turmeric and bay leaves) 100
110. Jeera Rice (boiled Basmati rice mixed with jeera cumin seeds and cooked in a wok) 130
111. Peas Pulao (Basmati rice cooked with green peas and Indian spices) 150
112. Vegetable Pulao (vegetables such as cauliflower, French beans, carrots, added to
Basmati rice along with Indian spices) 175
113. Vegetable Biryani (vegetables mixed with Indian spices, stir fried, added to the rice) 210
114. Chicken Biryani (small pieces of chicken cooked in yoghurt and Indian spices, then
added to the hot Basmati rice) 210
115. Lamb Biryani (tender pieces of lamb cooked in yoghurt and Indian spices, then
added to the hot Basmati rice) 250
116. Prawn Biryani (prawn/shrimp cooked in a wok with yoghurt and Indian spices, then
117. Fish Biryani (small pieces of fish in a mixture of pepper, cardamon, yoghurt and Indian
spices, then cooked in the wok with the Basmati rice) 230
118. Mushroom Pulao (Pulao rice mixed with sauteed mushrooms) 220
Edited by Evil Penevil

Is this on Third and near Lenghee?

Yes Turn right as you come out of Lengkee and it is a couple of doors down.

Think Bite Me or Bite something. They share the same premises different kitchens apparently.

Evil, the updated full menu has cheaper rice prices. Here it is.

Possibly too big a menu, a bit confusing with lots of dishes people haven't heard of. Maybe slimming it down soon..

Soups

1. Dal Soup (lentil soup prepared with turmeric and coriander) 80

2. Tomato Soup (seasoned and topped with Cream or butter) 80

3. Vegetable Soup (finely chopped vegetables, spiced and seasoned) 80

4. Chicken Soup (finely chopped chicken flavoured with coriander and various spices) 80

Appetisers And Starters

5. Poppadom 4 pieces (crispy thin spiced bread made from ground lentils and fried in oil) 40

6. Poppadom Massala 1 piece (topped with chopped onion, tomatoes and green chillies) 50

7. Vegetable Samosa 4 pieces (small triangular pastry made from wheat flour, filled with

seasoned boiled vegetables and deep fried) 150

8. Chicken Samosa 4 pieces (small triangular pastry made from wheat flour, filled with

minced chicken, spices and deep fried) 150

9. Lamb Samosa 4 pieces (deep fried patty stuffed with minced lamb & flavoured with Indian

spices) 195

10. Vegetable Harabhara Kebab (flavoursome succulent juicy kebab with a selection of vegetables

mixed & blended with various Indian spices 240

11. Chicken Harabhara Kebab (shallow-fried minced chicken, green peas and Indian spiced

patties) 240

12. Chilli Chicken (Indian-Chinese dish where the chicken is deep fried then cooked in a wok with

capsicum, onion, vinegar and chillies) 260

13. Paneer Chilli (Indian-Chinese dish with marinated chunks of cottage cheese that are deep fried

and cooked in a wok with onion and vinegar) 280

14. Chilli Potato (Indian-Chinese dish with potato flavoured with Chinese sauce) 190

15. Chicken Manchurian (Indian-Chinese dish with fried chicken and vegetable rolled into balls and

16. Vegetable Manchurian (Indian-Chinese dish with deep fried balls of spiced vegetables and

17. Vegetable Pakora (diced vegetables mixed with Indian spices and dipped in chickpea flour

then deep fried) 240

18. Chicken Pakora (small pieces of chicken marinated in spices and chickpea batter, deep fried) 220

19. Paneer Pakora (small pieces of cottage cheese marinated in spices and chickpea batter,

deep fried) 240

20. Prawn Pakora (small pieces of shrimp marinated in spices and chickpea batter, deep fried) 260

21. Onion Bhaji (onion fritters coated with spices and chickpea paste, deep fried) 150

22. Masala Omelette (Indian style omelette with eggs mixed with chilli and other spices) 80

23. French Fries 120

Tandoori Specialities

24. Tandoori Chicken half (chicken marinated in yoghurt batter with Indian spices, barbequed

in the tandoor oven) 160

25. Tandoori Chicken full (chicken marinated in yoghurt batter with Indian spices, barbequed

in the tandoor oven) 300

26. Chicken Tikka (chicken pieces marinated in yoghurt batter with Indian spices, barbequed

in the tandoor oven) 260

27. Vegetable Seekh Kebab (skewers of vegetables minced and marinated with Indian spices,

barbequed) 260

28. Chicken Malai Tikka (chunks of chicken marinated with Cream, yoghurt and black pepper

then barbequed) 290

29. Chicken Seekh Kebab (barbequed skewers of minced chicken mixed with Indian spices) 260

30. Lamb Seekh Kebab (barbequed skewers of minced lamb mixed with Indian spices) 280

31. Mushroom Chilli (Indian-Chinese dish of mushrooms and Chinese sauces) 260

32. Fish Tikka (fish pieces marinated in batter and barbequed in the tandoor oven) 280

33. Paneer Tikka (cottage cheese chunks marinated in yoghurt mixed with spices, barbequed) 320

Vegetarian Specialities

34. Aloo Mutter (vegetable curry with boiled potatoes (aloo) and green peas (mutter) 180

35. Aloo Gobi (curry with potato (aloo) and cauliflower (gobi), Indian spices) 200

36. Mutter Paneer (curry with mutter (green peas) with paneer (cottage cheese), Indian spices) 210

37. Bhindi Massala (Bhindi (oakru or ladyfinger) mixed with onion, tomatoes & Indian

spices, stir fried) 180

38. Mixed Vegetable Curry (vegetables of the day (eg cauliflower, French beans, corn, carrot

blended with Indian spices) 210

39. Paalak Paneer (Paalak spinach blended into a thick paste with paneer (cottage

cheese) and Indian spices 240

40. Vegetable Kofta (vegetable balls added to onions, tomatoes and Indian spices) 240

41. Malai Kofta (Malai (Cream) added to vegetable kofta and simmered in a mild curry

paste mixed with Cream and milk) 260

42. Dal Fry (dal lentils mixed with onions, tomatoes and butter cooked on slow heat) 180

43. Dal Makhani (rajma kidney beans with urad daal black lentils, onion, tomato, Cream

and butter in a thick curry) 190

44. Chana Masala (chick peas flavoured with coriander, garlic, ginger, onions and tomatoes

with curry paste) 180

45. Saag Aloo (saag mustard leaves blended with aloo potatoes, butter, Cream, onion

and tomato paste) 220

46. Shahi Paneer (paneer cottage cheese mixed in a creamy thick sauce made from

onion, tomato and cashew nuts) 260

47. Dum Aloo Banarasi (aloo potatoes filled with paneer cottage cheese, cashew nuts

and various vegetables which are then fried and dipped in a spicy curry sauce) 240

48. Dum Aloo Kashmiri (aloo potatoes filled with paneer cottage cheese, cashew nuts

which are then fried and dipped in a creamy rich sauce which is a little sweet) 240

49. Jeera Aloo (aloo potatoes stir fried with jeera cumin seeds and garnished with

coriander) 180

50. Bombay Potato (curry made with potato, coriander, onions, tomatoes, Indian spices) 190

51. Methi Malai Mutter (methi fenugreek mixed with mutter green peas and added to a

rich and thick creamy cashew nut sauce) 240

52. Paneer Pasanda (paneer cottage cheese pieces stuffed with a mixture of cashew

nuts, raisins, mashed cottage cheese, fried then added to a creamy rich sauce) 280

Chicken Specialities

53. Chicken Jalfrezi (a hot chicken curry with green chillies, peppers, onions & tomatoes) 220

54. Chicken Madras (relatively hot, red hued with paprika and turmeric, with large amounts

of chilli powder, a curry from the southern Indian city of the same name) 220

55. Chicken Curry (chicken chunks in a thin curry sauce mixed with Indian spices) 210

56. Chicken Masala (chicken chunks in a thick gravy sauce seasoned with Indian spices) 220

57. Chicken Korma (a creamy more mild curry with stock, Cream and yoghurt) 260

58. Chicken Karahi (chicken cooked in a karahi wok with capsicum and Indian spices) 220

59. Chicken Saag (cooked with blended mustard leaves with Cream and butter) 250

60. Chicken Tikka Masala (a British favourite, chicken chunks marinated in batter then

barbequed, then mixed with a mild curry sauce and Cream) 280

61. Chicken Ginger (cooked with thinly sliced pieces of ginger) 230

62. Chicken Vindaloo (Portuguese origin dish that can be prepared in various ways, more

usually a spicy potato and chicken curry) 280

63. Chicken Do Pyaaza (chicken chunks cooked with onion and tomatoes) 260

64. Butter Chicken (chicken chunks in a tomato-based sauce, simmered in Cream & butter) 260

65. Chicken Bhuna (stir-fried chicken garnished with coriander and lemon) 240

66. Chicken Patiala (Punjabi dish from the city of Patiala chicken chunks mixed with

Indian spices, covered with an omelette) 280

67. Chicken Methi Malai (chicken cooked with methi fenugreek in a thick creamy curry) 280

68. Chicken Balti (British origin dish, a thick chicken curry topped with boiled eggs,

served in a balti bucket) 250

69. Chicken Methi Malai Mutter (chicken cubes in a thick mild and sweet curry, fused with

cream and fenugreek, resulting in a korma style curry) 280

Lamb Specialities

70. Lamb Curry (lamb chunks in a thin curry sauce mixed with Indian spices) 240

71. Lamb Masala (lamb chunks in a thick gravy sauce seasoned with Indian spices) 250

72. Lamb Korma (a creamy more mild curry with tender lamb pieces

in a rich creamy sauce with yoghurt) 280

73. Lamb Karahi (spicy lamb pieces cooked in a karahi wok with tomatoes and onions) 250

74. Lamb Do Pyaaza (spicy lamb dish cooked with onion coriander and tomatoes) 250

75. Lamb Vindaloo (tender lamb chunks cooked with aloo potatoes and lots of spices) 280

76. Keema Mutter (minced meat cooked with green peas, garnished with coriander

and lemon) 260

77. Lamb Rogan Josh (Kashmiri dish josh means intensity or heat and rogan meaning

red in colour, tender lamb pieces cooked with red chillies and tomatoes) 250

78. Lamb Madras (hot and slightly spicy, lamb pieces cooked with chilli and tomato,

a curry from the southern Indian city of the same name) 260

79. Lamb Saag (lamb chunks and Indian spices added to a blended spinach and mustard

paste) 280

80. Lamb Jalfrezi (a thick curry of lamb chunks with peppers, onions and tomatoes) 260

81. Lamb Bhuna (a thick hot curry of lamb chunks with peppers, onions and tomatoes) 260

82. Nalli Nihari Pre-order (Nalli is the bone marrow added along with the lamb shank and an

array of spices and simmered slowly, a legendary delicacy) 650

83. Lamb Champ Masala (Lamb chops added to an Indian-style curry, and simmered) 510

Fish Specialities

84. Fish Curry (small chunks of fried fish added to a thick curry) 260

85. Fish Masala (fried fish pieces in a thick curry sauce seasoned with Indian spices) 260

86. Fish Korma (a creamy, rich, more mild curry with stock, Cream and yoghurt) 280

87. Prawn Curry (prawns/shrimps in a thin curry sauce) 280

88. Prawn Masala (prawn/shrimp in a thick curry sauce seasoned with Indian spices) 280

89. Prawn Karahi (prawn/shrimp cooked in a karahi wok with tomatoes and onions) 280

90. Prawn Korma (a creamy more mild curry with prawn/shrimp

in a rich creamy sauce with yoghurt) 310

91. Prawn Vindaloo (prawn/shrimp in a spicy curry sauce) 310

Salad And Raita

92. Yoghurt Plain Dahi (custard-like dish made from curdled milk) 100

93. Mixed Raita (onion, tomato, cucumber added to yoghurt with a hint of salt

and red chilli powder) 120

94. Boondi Raita (slightly salty, tiny pieces of chickpea flour with a little chilli powder,

added to yoghurt) 100

95. Fresh Salad (a dish of finely cut salad vegetables such as cucumber, tomato, onion etc) 100

96. Egg Salad (finely cut salad vegetables topped with boiled egg & lightly seasoned) 140

Indian Breads

97. Tandoori Roti (an Indian flatbread made from wheat flour, prepared in the tandoor oven,

and topped with butter) 30

98. Chappati (Indian flatbread made from wheat flour, cooked in a pan) 30

99. Naan (a flat leavened bread from NW India, made from wheat flour, baked in the tandoor) 50

100. Butter Naan (a flat leavened bread from NW India, made from wheat flour, baked in the

Tandoor, topped with butter) 50

101. Garlic Naan (the Naan bread dough is mixed with coriander and garlic, then baked in the

Tandoor, topped with butter) 70

102. Onion Naan (the Naan bread dough is mixed with coriander and chopped onions, then

baked in the Tandoor) 90

103. Aloo Naan (a flat Indian bread stuffed with mashed potatoes mixed with coriander, salt,

chilli powder, then baked in the tandoor) 90

104. Keema Naan (minced chicken is marinated with turmeric, chilli powder, salt, then stuffed

in the naan and baked in the tandoor oven) 120

105. Butter Paratha (parath with atta means layers of baked dough. Cooked on a flat

pan and topped with butter) 60

106. Paneer Naan (grated cottage cheese rolled into a naan bread and baked in the tandoor) 110

107. Cheese Naan (grated cheese mixed with the wheat flour, rolled into a dough and baked

In the tandoor oven) 110

Rice Specialities

108. Steamed Rice (Basmati) 80

109. Pilau Rice (Basmati rice mixed with turmeric and bay leaves) 80

110. Jeera Rice (boiled Basmati rice mixed with jeera cumin seeds and cooked in a wok) 100

111. Peas Pulao (Basmati rice cooked with green peas and Indian spices) 100

112. Vegetable Pulao (vegetables such as cauliflower, French beans, carrots, added to

Basmati rice along with Indian spices) 100

113. Vegetable Biryani (vegetables mixed with Indian spices, stir fried, added to the rice) 210

114. Chicken Biryani (small pieces of chicken cooked in yoghurt and Indian spices, then

added to the hot Basmati rice) 210

115. Lamb Biryani (tender pieces of lamb cooked in yoghurt and Indian spices, then

116. Prawn Biryani (prawn/shrimp cooked in a wok with yoghurt and Indian spices, then

117. Fish Biryani (small pieces of fish in a mixture of pepper, cardamon, yoghurt and Indian

spices, then cooked in the wok with the Basmati rice) 230

118. Mushroom Pulao (Pulao rice mixed with sauteed mushrooms) 120

Edited by BiteMeBistro

post-57906-0-61189400-1502688403_thumb.jpg

Monday means Chicken Jalfrezi or Mixed Vegetable Curry with Naando's daily four great combo offers! Eat in, take out or deliver..

Menu 1 - Chicken Jalfrezi or Mixed Vegetable Curry 'Feast' combo 359฿

Menu 2 - Chicken Jalfrezi or Mixed Vegetable Curry 'Blowout' combo 339฿

Menu 3 - Chicken Jalfrezi or Mixed Vegetable Curry 'Daily Curry' combo 259฿

Menu 4 - Chicken Jalfrezi or Mixed Vegetable Curry 'Skinny Indian' combo 185฿ (1pm - 6pm restaurant only)

*Naando's Feast* - 359฿ (+50฿ delivery Central Pattaya, 100฿ other areas)

- Curry of the day

- two bhajis

- two samosas

*Naando's Blowout* - 339฿ (+50฿ delivery Central Pattaya, 100฿ other areas)

- Curry of the day

*Naando's Daily Curry* 259฿ (+50฿ delivery Central Pattaya, 100฿ other areas)

- Curry of the day

- Water or soft drink

*Naando's Skinny Indian* 185฿ Lunch Special (served until 5 p.m. in the restaurant only)

- Medium portion curry of the day

- water or soft drink

Edited by BiteMeBistro