Instructions on joining the Members Only Forum

Manchester United win the Europa League

Well I'm under no illusions about the Europa League because it's basically the European Subsidiary Cup these days but nevertheless, it's another trophy that United haven't won before and most importantly it brings us Champions League football next season which was so vital for us. We'll now have five English teams in the competition next season which must be a first? I must admit that up until the semi finals I didn't share Mourinho's belief that we'd win it and that that would be our way in to the Champions League because he had decided a long time ago we weren't good enough to finish in the top four of the Premiership. This was such a gamble and if we'd have lost last night then our season would have been another failure and I wonder what position that would have put Mourinho in going forward but now that we have won it it changes everything - if you'd have said at the start of the season we'd win the League Cup and the Europa League I think all United fans would have settled for that. I think that Mourinho's gamble has shown what an absolute genius and class manager he is and now we can look forward to the next part of his reign, he's obviously going to bring in new players in the summer and everything is looking positive for us right now. After the terrorist atrocity in Machester earlier this week it was great to see United win it for that reason too. Well done to all the players and staff at Manchester United, now let's concentrate on getting back to where we belong.

Edited by Siam Sam
  • Upvote 2

Well I'm under no illusions about the Europa League because it's basically the European Subsidiary Cup these days but nevertheless, it's another trophy that United haven't won before and most importantly it brings us Champions League football next season which was so vital for us. We'll now have five English teams in the competition next season which must be a first? I must admit that up until the semi finals I didn't share Mourinho's belief that we'd win it and that that would be our way in to the Champions League because he had decided a long time ago we weren't good enough to finish in the top four of the Premiership. This was such a gamble and if we'd have lost last night then our season would have been another failure and I wonder what position that would have put Mourinho in going forward but now that we have won it it changes everything - if you'd have said at the start of the season we'd win the League Cup and the Europa League I think all United fans would have settled for that. I think that Mourinho's gamble has shown what an absolute genius and class manager he is and now we can look forward to the next part of his reign, he's obviously going to bring in new players in the summer and everything is looking positive for us right now. After the terrorist atrocity in Machester earlier this week it was great to see United win it for that reason too. Well done to all the players and staff at Manchester United, now let's concentrate on getting back to where we belong.

Here Here , i totally agree........... :thumbup

• Upvote 1