Displayed prices are for multiple nights. Check the site for price per night. I see hostels starting at 200b/day and hotels from 500b/day on agoda.

Hi,

If all goes well, I'll be moving to Pattaya in a couple of months.

Given the state of the Pound, I'll probably be renting, but in case I see somewhere I want to buy, can anyone recommend a trustworthy solicitor - if that isn't a contradiction in terms.

Or a nice, cheap, condo in the Soi Bukhaow area?

Thanks

Try the Dianna estates , they are right in the thick of things and have 2 great pools and an exercise room and the prices were good when last I stayed there. or just book something for a week or so and tour around to find exactly what you want and need.

• 2 weeks later...

You can always book a ground floor condo or 1 in the low rise building so only 1 flight of stairs. And yes those stairs up to the lift were brutal even all those years ago when I last stayed there., its why I moved to the lowrise building.

You can always book a ground floor condo or 1 in the low rise building so only 1 flight of stairs. And yes those stairs up to the lift were brutal even all those years ago when I last stayed there., its why I moved to the lowrise building.

Thank you, but no.

Firstly, I wouldn't feel safe on the ground. OK when I'm there, but too easily broken into when I'm not.

And one of the great pleasures for me is a balcony. I don't expect to be able to afford somewhere with a great view, but I won't be staring at windows, and I will have privacy. Wherever I end up. :D

Appreciate the reply though.

• Upvote 1