Displayed prices are for multiple nights. Check the site for price per night. I see hostels starting at 200b/day and hotels from 500b/day on agoda.

I have to admit that I totally miss Picasa for ease of operation. I was able to sort all my photos into easy order and editing was simple. Exporting/Uploading was easy and now I am lost because I simply cannot find a programme that is as user friendly. I would really appreciate any help with a simple storage system. some basic editing and uploading with the ability to chance the pixel account.

If anyone feels like me on this subject and knows a source where I can download a SAFE copy of Picasa I would appreciate that.

Not anymore, they now want $400/year!

That's the high end. 60$'s for a year if you can make 520 gigs do. The 400 a year is for websites/individuals that use to use Photobucket for storage of the photos they use on the website.

Edited by Chester007

I always use Photobucket for photo storage.

I used them too for many years for free, but know you have to pay to be allowed to link or use third party hosting, so I am looking for another free alternative!

The photobucket webpage also is slow to use making my computer freeze and too much Ads popping up all the time!

Plahgat

Edited by plahgat

Some years ago I had Faststone installed but found that there was enough bells and buzzers with Picasa so I discarded it. I downloaded Faststone the other night and it is as close to Picasa as I need and has a hell of a lot more bells and whistles. If your looking for a programme I recommend that you give it a try.

• Upvote 1
  • 2 weeks later...