Displayed prices are for multiple nights. Check the site for price per night. I see hostels starting at 200b/day and hotels from 500b/day on agoda.

Airport lounge access - LHR - T2

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Ive used it.   In my opinion its worth the money. Decent food , lots of drinks (there is a bar).   When Thai and Eva used to use T.3.............I used to use the "Servisair" lounge. Cost about

And indeedy it is...   Been here nearly an hour...   - 4x glasses of Conch-y-toro chardonnay (Sorry MM but it is far better than Jacob's) - A plate of noodles freshly cooked and brought to my tab

I've used that lounge. There are free alcohol drinks from the 'cool' cabinets and the bar but not sure what they qualify as 'premium' drinks. You could email orders@heathrow.com and pose them the ques

I saw the travelzoo.co.uk offer and that was what I was thinking of going for, now I am not so sure if there is no draught beer, I have to say that London Pride in the Fullers pub goes down well. :)

£26, I'd pay that. there is free food and snacks, plus bottled beer and wine available, it's probably not a bad deal considering after a few beers and a bite to eat in Fullers yoo'd be looking around the same, possibly more.

I might be wrong on the drought though having looked at some pics and a youtube review, I saw two taps on the bar , why not give them a call on 0208 976 7819

Edited by Butch

The ones I have used were with EVA and a nice thing is that they had showers. The food was not great but free, as were the beverages, I wasn't drinking alcohol so can't offer anything in that regard. I'm unclear if theey have it. The seating was comfortable. There were TVs and computers. Reading material. A room to check hand luggage.

All airlines with lounges likely have a website. I googled EVA lounge and got this:

http://www.evaair.com/en-us/managing-your-trip/airport-and-transportation/lounges/taiwan-taoyuan-international-airport/#

I have just phoned the number kindly provided by Butch, English wasn't the first language of the person I spoke to, but from what I made out, the Plaza lounge T2 serves Chang and Carlsberg but only in bottles.

• 2 weeks later...

marleyboy and others

In a couple of weeks I will be departing LHR T2 and I am thinking of using the Premium Plaza lounge rather than my usual watering hole of Fullers London Pride.

Does the Plaza lounge have draught beer available (I know not Pride) :) or is it just bottles/cans?

TIA

Sorry..just saw this

I got back from Thailand this morning......going to work tomorrow morning........cant wait!

I cant remember if they did draught beer there T.B.H. I was drinking jack and coke!

• Upvote 1