Instructions on joining the Members Only Forum

Last week found myself eating in Retox.

Whilst everyone was having the baht busting breakfast I tried the Wednesday special which was the chicken tikka masala. The pompadoms were a little oily but otherwise not bad for 149 baht that's including a SML beer.

Offer open for the month of July

I did not realize Robin Hood in the Avenue and Naandos are all part of the same group.

Photo taken outside the Avenue.

20170626_132508 (Small).jpg

That is a good deal mate...The problem for me is that I don't do facebook so have no idea what their daily specials are so Retox/Robin Hood are not destination restaurents for me.

When Peter had Bite Me it was well advertised. It seems the rest of the group can't be arsed advertising...

That is a good deal mate...The problem for me is that I don't do facebook so have no idea what their daily specials are so Retox/Robin Hood are not destination restaurents for me.

When Peter had Bite Me it was well advertised. It seems the rest of the group can't be arsed advertising...

Yes, Bite Me used multiple social media outlets to advertise its specials. That was a good move, as not everyone uses FB,

BUT, Bite Me also got a lot of criticism for "spamming." That is an absurd accusation, considering the posts were always informative. The good news is, the menu is back at the old Third Road location under the name "The Bite."

Capturevcvv.JPG

If everything goes as planned, I'll pay a visit tomorrow.

Evil

:devil