Displayed prices are for multiple nights. Check the site for price per night. I see hostels starting at 200b/day and hotels from 500b/day on agoda.

Just finished episode 9 of season 6 and will watch episode 10 tonight. Had forgotten how friggin' good this series is and am so looking forward to tomorrow's series 7 premier.

Anybody else prepping by watching some of the previous episodes?

Comcast (Xfinity) just had a free week of HBO but I watched Westworld. Not nearly as good. Sorry but Evan Rachel Wood and Thandie Newton can't compare to Emilia Clarke nude but thanks to them both for the effort.

I have to wait for Netflix to have season 7 out on DVD. I can't justify paying for a channel I watch one hour a week.

Comcast (Xfinity) just had a free week of HBO but I watched Westworld. Not nearly as good. Sorry but Evan Rachel Wood and Thandie Newton can't compare to Emilia Clarke nude but thanks to them both for the effort.

I have to wait for Netflix to have season 7 out on DVD. I can't justify paying for a channel I watch one hour a week.

Westworld is good and if it holds up will probably be the next HBO cash-cow once Thrones finishes it's run. And I hear you about justifying paying for HBO to only watch it for a specific show. In that same sense though it's exactly what we do with cable, satellite etc

Westworld is good and if it holds up will probably be the next HBO cash-cow once Thrones finishes it's run. And I hear you about justifying paying for HBO to only watch it for a specific show. In that same sense though it's exactly what we do with cable, satellite etc

Amen to the latter brother!

This idea that you have to pay for 90% that you don't want to get the 10% you do want .... sorry we aren't talking about health care bills.

:poke

When I am in the Philippines I get one of the video shops to download a whole season of my favourite TV shows onto my portable hard-drive. The cost is around 50 baht for a years worth while Downloading a movie is about 35 baht. I used to buy a lot of copy DVD in Pattaya but I dont bother now.

Edited by biggles

* Do NOT look at this video if you didn't already watch this episode * ;)

YouTube: 8 details you might have missed on the season 7 premiere of 'Game of Thrones'

Edited by Idefix

This might be the best thing on tv ever. Personal opinion of course.

Over the last two weeks I've binged watched the whole series.......(9 hrs of series 4 in one day) finishing the lot yesterday. Caught episode 1 series 7 just now.

Great entertainment ...........I cheered on every punch in Ramsey's face after 'The battle of the bastards'

I never get so involved.......

One question...What do American's make of the Northern English accents?

Just as we English sing with American accents 97% of the time.........All the cast of GOT seem to be English and speak either BBC English or the Northern variety.

Perhaps you got used to it in Downton Abbey?

Edited by atlas2

Not talking specifically about GOT and can only speak for my experiences but I've known a few here who've given up on British shows when the accent gets to 'thick'. Shame too because lots of good stuff and over the years I've gotten pretty good at 'hearing' what's being said. 'Cept Spud from Trainspotting and yes, I know, Scottish. :D

Directly to your questions......nobody I know nor have read comments from says anything about the actors way of speaking. What's a "Downtown Abby"? Is it like Monty Python.... :D

I just add subtitles to the video. For one thing, it helps me spell some of the names, both people and places. They're usually available the day after broadcast on addic7ed.com (sp?).

The first episode started off very well and bodes well for the writers advancing the plot into unwritten territory.

I'm starting to think "who needs GRRM anymore. The lazy coot is useless.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

• 3 weeks later...

I just add subtitles to the video. For one thing, it helps me spell some of the names, both people and places. They're usually available the day after broadcast on addic7ed.com (sp?).

The first episode started off very well and bodes well for the writers advancing the plot into unwritten territory.

I'm starting to think "who needs GRRM anymore. The lazy coot is useless.

He has got a book out there A Kinght of the Seven Kingdoms , it's a prequel , was a set of short tales ,

agree with your sentiments ,

Joe

Perhaps writing it over 20 years was fun but with all the demands..The fun turned first to habit and now has become a chore for the old coot.

Fortunately If before completion he ends up in the crypt below Winterfall playing a game of bones......He's told some people how it all works out....

The theories abound.......But one of my favorite and hoped for plot-line endings though one that I think can't be managed, (so not a risk here of being a spoiler) ............would be Arya, (as Ned Stark) signing Cersei off.....

Thinking about it it might be possible for Arya to take Jaimie's face......That would work and be almost as fitting.

Edited by atlas2

Perhaps writing it over 20 years was fun but with all the demands..The fun turned first to habit and now has become a chore for the old coot.

Fortunately If before completion he ends up in the crypt below Winterfall playing a game of bones......He's told some people how it all works out....

The theories abound.......But one of my favorite and hoped for plot-line endings though one that I think can't be managed, (so not a risk here of being a spoiler) ............would be Arya, (as Ned Stark) signing Cersei off.....

Thinking about it it might be possible for Arya to take Jaimie's face......That would work and be almost as fitting.

Yes, I do not doubt what you say about Martin and he certainly deserved a big payday.

My thoughts of Arya and Sansa are in a threesome with Tyrion but I'm a pig.

I just add subtitles to the video. For one thing, it helps me spell some of the names, both people and places. They're usually available the day after broadcast on addic7ed.com (sp?). //

I also add English subtitles because my English understanding isn't always good enough. I don't always take them from the same place, usually following Google first results, but for GOT the subtitles are *immediately* available.

I watched the S07E04 this morning and the subtitles files were available while the movie was still in upload on P2P sites.

Who is the more redoubtable in episode 4? the dragon? or Arya? ;)

Edited by Idefix

The show made the news , from the BBC

Game of Thrones hackers demand ransom

The leaks have been released prior to the broadcast of new Game of Thrones series seven episodes

Hackers who have leaked Game of Thrones scripts and other data from entertainment company HBO have released a note demanding a ransom payment.

In a new dump, they also published a script for the as yet unbroadcast fifth episode of the current series.

Company documents and video episodes of other HBO shows were also shared.

The hackers claim to have 1.5TB of data in total, but HBO has said it does not believe its email system has been compromised.

Documents in the latest leak were marked "HBO is falling", according to the Wired news site, and included legal information, employment agreements and other company files.

The Associated Press reports that some documents appeared to contain personal contact information for Game of Thrones actors.

The ransom note featured in a video containing scrolling text, addressed to HBO chief executive Richard Plepler.

However, the hackers have not made public how much they want.

"Our demand is clear and non-negotiable: we want XXXX dollars to stop leaking your data," the redacted note reads.

"HBO spends $12m for market research and $5m for [Game of Thrones series seven] advertisements. So consider us another budget for your advertisements."

It was signed: "Mr Smith".

Although the note is not dated, it gives HBO a deadline of three days to make the payment.

The broadcaster has said it continues to investigate the incident.

Joe

Simply fantastic how real that dragon is. Just watched episode 5, how many are scheduled? Another long wait for the next (final?) season I suppose.

• Upvote 1

Just watched episode 5, how many are scheduled?

I think only 2 more for Season 7. (7 episodes)

I became rather addicted to this series, and never forget to download it every Monday morning ;)

When you see the stats below, you wonder why they want stop it...? :(

d0ea53d237ac63aeddf158caa2a506da.png

It's sent me to the source material in the history books.......Getting into, 'Bastard Feudalism' in a big way. The 'War of the Roses'.......The Lancaster's and the Yorks.........But with now a GOT bias I found myself rooting for the Yorks/Starks...Bloody Plantagenets!

Edited by atlas2

Hi. My agogo friend just left my condo to go work ;)
so now I will be at last able to watch the Episode 7 of GOT (S06E07)
who has leaked ( :o :( ) and is already available on P2P platforms... :smile:

But then I will have to wait 11 days for S06E08... :(

Edited by Idefix

Hi. My agogo friend just left my condo to go work ;)

so now I will be at least able to watch the Episode 7 of GOT (S06E07)

who has leaked ( :o :( ) and is already available on P2P platforms...

But then I will have to wait 11 days for S06E08... :(

That's exactly my dilemma. I may just wait until regular broadcast date even though I have a good high quality version downloaded and begging me to watch it.