Displayed prices are for multiple nights. Check the site for price per night. I see hostels starting at 200b/day and hotels from 500b/day on agoda.

You can get iboprofen 800 mg slow release. This is what I am using.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

I went to my usual "Ibuman-plus" pharmacy today but they didn't stock it. Where did you buy it..???

Edited by Bullfrog

Only been on Glucosamine Sulphate a few days and perhaps it is just the placebo effect but my pain, which is there initially when I walk, seems to be almost negligible. As I walk longer and longer the pain starts to return but not as bad as it was just days ago. The brand I got has Glucosamine and Hyaluronic acid. The latter is in the steroid injections I was mentioning in my original post. I have not had the need to take ibuprofen either.

I used to take Chondroitin Glucosamine MSM combination from the US in one tablet and helped me considerably, however in Thailand they only sell Glucosamine alone which doesn't do me a thing, well ,at least nothing in comparison.

http://www.livestrong.com/article/205738-what-are-the-benefits-of-chondroitin-glucosamine-msm/

• Upvote 1

I am pleased with the quick effectiveness. I am up and about with no discomfort. My ankle feels better too. I believe the rapid effectiveness may be based on they hyaluronic acid. It is naturally occurring in the joints.