Displayed prices are for multiple nights. Check the site for price per night. I see hostels starting at 200b/day and hotels from 500b/day on agoda.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 236 Guests (See full list)

There are no registered users currently online

Reputable and able to book me either by land or air to Siem Reap/Angkor Wat including transportation, hotel and whatever I need covered in advance.

Understand the border visa may be separate as is park entrance.

Also, heard of a route by land to the border and then river cruise north. Any info welcome.

Thanks in advance!

It's easy enough to do it online without paying an agent. From what you have said you have around six months to book flights and hotels. Most hotels can organise a taxi to pick you up from the airport which is only a few 's kms outside Siem Reap.

From what you have said on here, I would avoid the land route as you might be too knackered from the journey to enjoy Angkor Wat, there is a lot of walking around in the heat quite often on uneven surfaces.

You can get an e-visa for Cambodia before you go and staple it into your passport. This avoids the queue at the airport but the process there is fairly straightforward anyway.

It's easy enough to do it online without paying an agent. From what you have said you have around six months to book flights and hotels. Most hotels can organise a taxi to pick you up from the airport which is only a few 's kms outside Siem Reap.

From what you have said on here, I would avoid the land route as you might be too knackered from the journey to enjoy Angkor Wat, there is a lot of walking around in the heat quite often on uneven surfaces.

You can get an e-visa for Cambodia before you go and staple it into your passport. This avoids the queue at the airport but the process there is fairly straightforward anyway.

Appreciate it!