Instructions on joining the Members Only Forum

I am looking for a 2 month rental (1 bedroom condo), not interested in studio. i would prefer something that is off soi 15 , 2nd road...or on 2nd road. City Garden is my preferred choice. the condo must have elevator, A/C, full kitchen, covered, secure parking, pool and an exercise room. The location has to be between Pattaty Tai and pattaya Nua, and between beach road and 2nd road.

Any help would be appreciated. Arriving January 7, 2018 for 2 months.

I am looking for a 2 month rental (1 bedroom condo), not interested in studio. i would prefer something that is off soi 15 , 2nd road...or on 2nd road. City Garden is my preferred choice. the condo must have elevator, A/C, full kitchen, covered, secure parking, pool and an exercise room. The location has to be between Pattaty Tai and pattaya Nua, and between beach road and 2nd road.

I think you must mean Third Road, not Second Road as Soi 15 does not fit your stated criteria.

I think you must mean Third Road, not Second Road as Soi 15 does not fit your stated criteria.

What makes you state that?

He already named this preference; http://globaltopgroup.com/property/pattaya-condo-for-rent-pattaya/en

From what I understand, the problem for him is the price. So he should have stated his budget. Otherwise, what's the point?

What makes you state that?

He already named this preference; http://globaltopgroup.com/property/pattaya-condo-for-rent-pattaya/en

From what I understand, the problem for him is the price. So he should have stated his budget. Otherwise, what's the point?

The pointer on your link is not between Beach road and Second road

Are some confusing soi 15 Beach Rd, with soi 15 Second Rd (which runs from 2nd Rd, past the Mercure, behind the avenue then sharp right to Buakhao)?

Are some confusing soi 15 Beach Rd, with soi 15 Second Rd (which runs from 2nd Rd, past the Mercure, behind the avenue then sharp right to Buakhao)?

Not me...I have walked it many times . In the OP the limits are as this quote:- "The location has to be between Pattaty Tai and pattaya Nua, and between beach road and 2nd road."

If he indeed wanted to include soi 15 then it should be between Beach road and 3rd road (or buakhao) and I do believe that is the point Bazle was making

Edited by Bullfrog

??

He wrote;

i would prefer something that is off soi 15 , 2nd road...or on 2nd road. City Garden is my preferred choice

That looks quite clear to me.

Perhaps it is the last line that confused;

The location has to be between Pattaty Tai and pattaya Nua, and between beach road and 2nd road.

So that area, inclusive of Soi 15, 2nd Road.

• 3 months later...

BAZEL

jaber-daber, on 04 Aug 2017 - 8:42 PM, said:snapback.png

Soi 15 runs between 2nd road and soi Bakoaw....it is the first soi coming off the right side of 2nd road traveling from pattaya tai...not sure if you understood the post...but that is not unusual.

BAZEL

Soi 15 runs between 2nd road and soi Bakoaw....it is the first soi coming off the right side of 2nd road traveling from pattaya tai...not sure if you understood the post...but that is not unusual.

Hmmmmmm......

https://www.google.com/maps/place/City+Garden+Pattaya+Condominium/@12.926529,100.878017,16z/data=!4m5!3m4!1s0x0:0x8fb7edc9a539b648!8m2!3d12.926529!4d100.878017?hl=en-US

BAZEL

Since you have now reposted another thread clarifying your requirements, then this thread will be closed - no need to have two requests running at the same time.

KM