Displayed prices are for multiple nights. Check the site for price per night. I see hostels starting at 200b/day and hotels from 500b/day on agoda.

Premier League 2017-18

Premier League winners  

16 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hi,   Arsenal usually lose the first game and fail to impress in victory over Leicester. At least they won and we were dancing like maniacs on the Holloway Road.

What's wrong with Spurs?

Hi,   I don't think many of the young players have improved much under Wenger. Maybe that is why OX has gone to Liverpool, he feels Klopp will improve his game. Pochettino seems to have done a good

Man U

Hi,

Not great last night. The scousers are in town for the game v Arsenal. Can't afford to lose that one. I might have a little bet on Everton and Burnley on the handicaps.Those games may be tigher than the bookies think.

Hi,

Man Utd, Chelsea, Liverpool and Arsenal all fail to win in another good round of games for City. Wac had a good day at Ascot on Saturday so he will focus on the racing today rather than the rather insipid roster of games in the PL. Happy Christmas and New Year to everyone. :party

Hi,

The year end marks the end if the first half of the PL. Man City have now played 20 games after winning at Newcastle. Arsenal are exactly at half way. In the past their points would have put them within 4/5 points of the lead. Not at the moment, teams now at the bottom need less points to survive. Much is made of 40 points, 35 would have kept you up last season.

Same to you - and everybody else :beer

Hi,

Thank you. Arsenal play well to win a difficult away game at Palace. As usual, if Arsenal win the touts on the radio focus on the contracts of Ozil and Sanchez. If Arsenal had lost it would have been a different matter. :D

Hi,

Not the most inspiring round of games. I notice Chelsea are second on away performance. That may swing it for them in the run for second.

Hi,

Some bad calls cost Arsenal at City.

Hi,

As Arsene says its a recurring problem. Hazard is one of my fav players but that was no penalty. The touts in the media say the word "contact". Football is a contact sport and contact does not mean its a free or penalty. FA, Sky etc.. seem to have an agenda against Arsenal. They must not be greasing the right palms.

Hi,

As Arsene says its a recurring problem. Hazard is one of my fav players but that was no penalty. The touts in the media say the word "contact". Football is a contact sport and contact does not mean its a free or penalty. FA, Sky etc.. seem to have an agenda against Arsenal. They must not be greasing the right palms.

You are looking with the same glasses as me :ang2 .....................

Stoke sack Mark Hughes.
Who knows maybe they take Tony Pulis back?

Hi,

Doubtful. Maybe O'Neill till the end of the season ?

Hi,

Man City face a tough trip to Liverpool in the game of the weekend. City, I believe, have a poor record at Anfield, but will attack there as they have done at the other Top 6 clubs. Should be a great match. :party :party

Hi,

Really enjoyed Liverpool v City. :D The champions of the 2 previous seasons, Chelsea and Leicester, played out a boring draw at the Bridge.

Hi,

Must say I will miss Coutinho in the PL. Hazard is on Real radar. Big stars have to be bought by the Big 6 to replace these guys.

Hi,

Dammit, can't find a bet on this weeks round of games. As a gooner will have to have a little bet on Southampton against Spurs on the AH. :D

Everthing was different in the 60s

Hi,

I was only in my teens in the 60's. Heard the Doors, and that was it. Everthing was better in the 60s and70s. North Bank 50p walk up.

:D :party

• 2 weeks later...

Hi,

Spurs prove too good for Man Utd. How will they do in Liverpool ?

Hi,

Impressed with Spurs, and overall a great game to watch. However, Spurs got 2 dodgy penalties at the end. How many teams get 2 penalties away from home in the PL ? For the record Spurs got 9 pens last season and only 2 conceded.(+7) Arsenal got 6 and 10 against(-4) There is something very wrong with the officiating in the PL. The scousers were robbed yesterday.

Edited by wacmedia

Hi,

http://www.the42.ie/liam-whelan-munich-air-disaster-busby-babes-60th-anniversary-3785714-Feb2018/

The lost genius of Irish football: Remembering Liam Whelan, Dublin's Busby Babe

Tuesday marks the 60th anniversary of the Munich Air Disaster, in which Irish football lost one of its sons, and through the words of his family, this is Liam Whelan’s story.

Hi,

Spurs v Arsenal is the game of this round.Anthony Taylor is the ref. I hope he is not as generous to Spurs as Jon Moss was on Merseyside. I wonder how often does an away team get 2 penalties in the final few minutes away from home ?

Hi,

I shouted "not offside" as Wilshere played a great ball to Aubamayang. Of course the flag went up and deprived Arsenal of the lead. :huh: I was surprised no mention was made of it on Match of the Day as the team who takes the lead usually win in PL. Danny Murphy works for the London Standard and they seem to hate us gooners. Oh well, City are the best, by far, and Kun 1luv scored 4. You cant have it all.