Instructions on joining the Members Only Forum

Premier League 2017-18

Premier League winners  

16 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

You are looking with the same glasses as me :ang2 .....................

Hi,

I know you are a Man Utd fan, but what did you think of the outcry about Mata disallowed goal. It was news all weekend with the talking heads while when Arsenal were denied a goal against Spurs, Danny Murphy didn't even mention it on MOTD. None of the Talksport crowd mentioned it either. Serious double standards there. Arsenal have a tough task as when they get bad calls there is nobody in the media who will call the officials out.

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hi,   Arsenal usually lose the first game and fail to impress in victory over Leicester. At least they won and we were dancing like maniacs on the Holloway Road.

What's wrong with Spurs?

Hi,   I don't think many of the young players have improved much under Wenger. Maybe that is why OX has gone to Liverpool, he feels Klopp will improve his game. Pochettino seems to have done a good

Hi,

Man Utd v Chelsea is the game of the weekend. I may back Chelsea with a draw money back option. Mourinho is not a good manager for Man Utd, IMO. Pogba is a top player but Mourinho wont use him in his most dangerous position.Mourinho has won me money over the years, but his charm is fading.

Hi,

Man City face a more difficult task than they did v Arsenal as Chelsea roll into Manchester. Should be a good game with Willian in such good form for Chelsea.

Hi,

Sometimes being a gooner has its compensations. I won a 4 figure sum backing the Old Lady to qualify v Spurs. Happy Days. :D :gulp :party

Hi,

Good win for Mancs v Scousers . Burnley are the team of the weekend with an excellent away win at an unhappy Hammers. :fight

• 1 month later...

Hi,

Khun, and the boys claim the crown after Baggies shock United. Met some City fans in a non TV pub and everyone was surprised. Happy days :gulp :party

I expect there will be celebration at The Emirates Stadium after the recent announcement!

A new effort for The Arsenal, manager hunting is not exactly something they have experience of!.

Brendan Rodgers?

Edited by jacko

I expect there will be celebration at The Emirates Stadium after the recent announcement!

A new effort for The Arsenal, manager hunting is not exactly something they have experience of!.

Brendan Rodgers?

Hi,

I would go for Ancelloti if they intend bringing in someone like Viera or Henry in the long term. They could shadow him for a few years until they learn the ropes. Other than that I would choose Simeone or Allegri as a long term appointment, or Lowe or one of the other top German managers. Louis Enrique may be in the running as there are some ex Barcelona people at Arsenal already.

• Upvote 1

Hi,

I would go for Ancelloti if they intend bringing in someone like Viera or Henry in the long term. They could shadow him for a few years until they learn the ropes. Other than that I would choose Simeone or Allegri as a long term appointment, or Lowe or one of the other top German managers. Louis Enrique may be in the running as there are some ex Barcelona people at Arsenal already.

Maybe Thomas Tuchel - Arsenal have some former Dortmund players

Maybe Thomas Tuchel - Arsenal have some former Dortmund players

Hi,

Looks like a German appointment alright. Which one though ?

Whomever gets the Arsenal Job he’s only getting £50m to spend on transfers which is one half decent striker these days so it’s going to be a very tough job. Who’d want that?

83435238642b926f03546b8673f3b53d.jpg

Was snapped by the press at the Man Intoed v West Brom game. I’m not the one circled but up and to the right. We won 0-1 but we’re still on the way to the Championship, baring a miracle.

• 4 weeks later...

Now it is official: Unai Emery is the new boss in Arsenal

Hi,

A good choice IMO. He had great success in Seville. Arteta has no experience and Ancellotti has found another role.