Instructions on joining the Members Only Forum

Premier League 2017-18

Premier League winners  

16 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Hi,

Good win for Man Utd against Tottenham. What a sucker punch though. :clueless Soft. Arsenal do well to come back against a Swansea team they usually struggle against. Man City look the team to beat now as champions Chelsea struggle to beat a poor Bournmouth side.

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hi,   Arsenal usually lose the first game and fail to impress in victory over Leicester. At least they won and we were dancing like maniacs on the Holloway Road.

What's wrong with Spurs?

Hi,   I don't think many of the young players have improved much under Wenger. Maybe that is why OX has gone to Liverpool, he feels Klopp will improve his game. Pochettino seems to have done a good

Hi,

Will Jose settle for a point at a troubled Bridge ? That is the question of the weekend. Pep went there and dominated Chelsea. Kun should be a great form after becoming a City legend in the game in Naples. Could be bad news for gooners heading up to Manchester. The state of play should be clearer after these 2 games. Enjoy the weekend. :party

Hi,

A temporary reprieve I'd guess.

Hi,

Sure enough, Bilic is out. David Moyes has been named new manager. Moyes was a great success at Everton but taking the Man Utd job has blown him off course. Hammers fans seem unhappy, but they are a rum bunch.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi,

Big weekend in North London as Arsenal face Spurs. Arsenal are bookies favs as they are at home. Most people on the street think Spurs will win. Who will be proved right, the bookies or the people ?

Hi,

Wactastic weekend as Arsenal defeat Spurs. We were dancing all weekend on the Holloway Road. :gulp :party Man City overcome a dangerous Leicester team to confirm their hot fav status. Man Utd welcome back Pogba with an improved performance against Newcastle. Chelsea seem to be hitting form in their attempt to retain the crown.

• Downvote 1

West Bromwich sack Tony Pulis!

Probably he soon will get a new job in one of the other bottom teams ...

Hi,

I think any team, with the money coming into the PL, should be able to play attractive football. They can afford good players.

• Downvote 1

Hi,

A Friday night game at Stratford in the PL. Hammers fans are now unhappy with the owners, which will take some of the pressure off David Moyes. Champions Chelsea travel to Liverpool in what is the game of the round. Bets are hard to find this weekend as most the other games seem cut and dried.

Hi,

Good start at home for David Moyes as Hammers battle to get a point against a difficult Leicester side. I'll be surprised if West Ham go down. Chelsea fans are heading North for a difficult away game. Can they nick something in Liverpool ?

Hi,

Enjoyed the Liverpool v Chelsea game. Spurs save the bookies by failing to beat West Brom. They are away to Leicester tomorrow before a difficult trip to Watford. Man Utd face a difficult away game at Watford tomorrow before coming to Arsenal at the weekend. Watford had a good away win at Newcastle and have 2 home games against Man Utd and Spurs. Hope they win them both. :D

The Spurs have been cold/hot/cold this year. They suck at Wembley. I can't say they suck at home.

Hi,

Spurs are facing the same problems Arsenal faced. Neutral "home" venue and financing new stadium. History will tell us that Arsene done well. :clap2

Hi,

Some bad calls cost Arsenal at City.

Hi,

Man Utd are in town for their game v Arsenal. Lets hope the ref gives us a chance. It will be interesting to see if Jose is more attacking than normal in the Big6 encounters as City seem to be trying to win at all times.

Hi,

Man Utd are in town for their game v Arsenal. Lets hope the ref gives us a chance. It will be interesting to see if Jose is more attacking than normal in the Big6 encounters as City seem to be trying to win at all times.

Jose does as he always do. And what he is good at. He defends and try to stick at counter attacks.

Jose does as he always do. And what he is good at. He defends and try to stick at counter attacks.

Hi,

We made big mistakes at the back. 2 guys who think they are Bobby Moore and Franz Beckenbauer. De Gea showed why he is wanted at Real.

Hi,

Paddy Power have paid out on Man City as this seasons champions ahead of their derby with Man Utd. Must be a record early payout ? Liverpool have had a gay old week with victories against Brighton and Spartak face Everton in the other big derby of the week. Big Sam is likely to play it tight against a team who can destroy you if you play an open game. Looking forward to the Manchester derby as I feel Pep will go there with the intention of trying to win the game.

Hi,

I sometimes despair of the pundits and fans. They were out in force after Liverpool failed to beat Everton. I had a small bet on Everton on the handicap but they should have lost by at least 3 or 4 goals. To blame Jurgen for not winning is a bit much. :clueless Everton were completely outplayed so Jurgen picked the right team to win the game. David Moyes has a good result against champions Chelsea, seems to be sorting out the Hammers. Man City prove much too good for United in the derby, no surprise to me. We were dancing on the North End Road yesterday. :gulp

Edited by wacmedia

Hi,

Man City's bandwagon rolls on as their chasers fail to impress. PP seem justified in paying out. Moyes seems to have improved West Ham quickly. Sean Dyce has done a great job at Burnley and they have taken up the roll of Bolton as a gritty underdog. Leicester get a great win at Southamton which must be a great boost for Claude Puel. Done a great job at Southampton but no thanks for that.

Hi,

Tottenham face a difficult trip to Manchester in the major tie of this round. Spurs have a poor record against the Top 6 and will do well to get a point. West Brom have a surprisingly good record v Man Utd and I will have a bet on them on the AH.

https://www.11v11.com/teams/west-bromwich-albion/tab/opposingTeams/opposition/Manchester%20United/

v Manchester United Games won: 43 Games drawn: 32 Games lost: 55