Instructions on joining the Members Only Forum

Here’s How to Get Unlimited In-Flight Wi-Fi for $10 per Month

I simply wish that I understood the rules. All the airlines that I fly on tell me that I have to turn on flight mode or turn off the phone. The only exception for me has been Emirates which gave me a free sample and then wanted to charge me for the service. Perhaps this service is more made for people in the US?

Switching to flight mode turns off the wifi, at least on an android. However, while in flight mode, you can turn the wifi back on.

I simply wish that I understood the rules. All the airlines that I fly on tell me that I have to turn on flight mode or turn off the phone. The only exception for me has been Emirates which gave me a free sample and then wanted to charge me for the service. Perhaps this service is more made for people in the US?

It's free in Biz now on Emirates.

Internet access is on and off a bit during the flights depending on where we are flying over.

After updating a few things I put the phone away, find a film to watch and ping for a Drambuie.

• 1 month later...

It's free in Biz now on Emirates.

Internet access is on and off a bit during the flights depending on where we are flying over.

After updating a few things I put the phone away, find a film to watch and ping for a Drambuie.

My understanding is that you get a short period of free access then you have to pay a dollar for further time,not sure how much time you get for your dollar

My understanding is that you get a short period of free access then you have to pay a dollar for further time,not sure how much time you get for your dollar

That was how it was when I flew last year, but this year, at the end of June, no.

I can survive a flight without the internet so I wouldn't waste money on it......

Edit....

After clicking the link and reading the comments it's looks like there's a lot of unhappy customers!!!

Edited by TheFiend