• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

New girls last night      

Posted Images

As you start working in a place where used to go as a customer, things suddenly change and you do not look at the girls as before but as co-workers, , people to look after, I even chance to say sometimes like children to look after. However - as we talked about this with a friend who's manager in another gogo - despite that you try to treat them equal to the best of your knowledge, you do have your favorites. She's one of them.

wan.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

How are things going there by the way Patna?

I haven't been out on WS for a while and don't expect I will until the month ends.

But talking to a friend who was in Sugarbaby recently, well he suggested the man in control there at that time, sounded very much like Mr Egg.

Hope things are going OK.

How are things going there by the way Patna?

I haven't been out on WS for a while and don't expect I will until the month ends.

But talking to a friend who was in Sugarbaby recently, well he suggested the man in control there at that time, sounded very much like Mr Egg.

Hope things are going OK.

You are not the only one staying away from walking Street and we all hope that this month was over but I really cannot complain about the traffic especially in comparison to other places as I hear. I've been in the bar every night since your last visit and will be until high season starts except for the 26th when all bars will be closed but the plan is that we open at midnight and from then on business as usual

Sent from my SM-J200GU using Tapatalk

• Upvote 1

Some pretty women Patna - thanks

Sendt fra min WAS-LX1 med Tapatalk

I am not the official photographer so many are missing I will try to post them little by little

I am not the official photographer so many are missing I will try to post them little by little

The majority of these photos are taken after closing time

The majority of these photos are taken after closing time

It's a bit of a hassle because everybody is rushing to go home but in the meantime that's what makes it exciting

Who is the official photographer ?

Who is the official photographer ?

I'm a bit embarrassed to admit but despite the fact that we have been introduced, I forgot his name.

Patna is a good host and I am happy to report that the place was rocking at the weekend. There are a lot of places doing it tough at the moment so the signs are good.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

• Upvote 1

Patna is a good host and I am happy to report that the place was rocking at the weekend. There are a lot of places doing it tough at the moment so the signs are good.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

It was great seeing you again. It does seem like things will be finally kicking off this month.

The girl in the first pic on post #56 (having her plait done) A genuine, beautiful smile and oh my god, to me that looks pretty much a "9" bordering on a "10" (facially anyway).

Great pics patna, some really nice girls - although I hope that the general fashion for teeth braces isn't becoming widespread again.

• Upvote 2