Displayed prices are for multiple nights. Check the site for price per night. I see hostels starting at 200b/day and hotels from 500b/day on agoda.

Sugarbaby's 5th Anniversary Party on Christmas Day, the 25th of December, also Birthday Party for Mamasan Jasmine at the same time. Free food, great music, friendly girls!

Sugarchristmas.jpg

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

New girls last night      

Posted Images

Sorry for the long silence but as some of you may know I am no longer in Sugarbaby however I would like to help the bar to regain its former glory that seems to have taken a beating lately. There will be a Valentine's Day party tomorrow night with food and another one on Friday for the Chinese New Year.

Valentine2Bbbb.jpg

• Upvote 1

I didn't want to be overly negative about the place but 2 midweek visits by me over the last month have been a waste of my time and money, yet standing room only in Windmill. For a place that in my mind charges a lot for bottled beers and LDs it needs to keep the standards up.

I didn't want to be overly negative about the place but 2 midweek visits by me over the last month have been a waste of my time and money, yet standing room only in Windmill. For a place that in my mind charges a lot for bottled beers and LDs it needs to keep the standards up.

I think a management buyout is on the cards, followed by a dramatic improvement, almost over night...

I think a management buyout is on the cards, followed by a dramatic improvement, almost over night...

Funny you should say that!

(assuming you mean a re-organisation of the ownership structure)

Why did you stop as manager there Patna or is that a secret?

I could come up with some BS but I respect you and this board in general a lot more than to do so and after the Secrets fiasco I rather not talk about anything remotely similar to this online.

• Upvote 1

Yup... I think the current manager will soon become the owner...again...

I am not so sure about that but as I said before, this is not my place to discuss the issue publicly.

I could come up with some BS but I respect you and this board in general a lot more than to do so and after the Secrets fiasco I rather not talk about anything remotely similar to this online.

No problem to me Patna but keep on posting the photos! Best of luck with whatever your new/next venture is.

• Upvote 2

I do hope Patna is getting some sort of financial reward for all his advertising!

Thank you. As I am no longer working for Sugarbaby, yes, this is an assignment courtesy of a new shareholder, a good friend.

This is Ann #122 and MeeNa #23

P2170208.jpg

P2170189.jpg

• 3 weeks later...