Displayed prices are for multiple nights. Check the site for price per night. I see hostels starting at 200b/day and hotels from 500b/day on agoda.

Kiss Food & Drink on 2nd Road

If you want to eat a meal in the wee hours (2.00 a.m. to 6.00 a.m.), some options are:

Took Lae Dee next to the Foodland underneath Royal Garden Plaza on Beach Road is also open 24/7. The prices are on the same level as Kiss, but the food is better (although not great) and it's indoors with AC. No hawkers.

Other possibilities are PakBungLoyFah on 2nd Road across from Soi 15; Marine Seafood on Soi Marine (aka Soi Lucky Star) just off WS; the New York Diner on WS next to iBar; Fra Pattaya on the dog-leg section of BR near the north entrance to NS; the all-night pop-up eateries on Pattaya Tai; and the food stalls on Pattaya Klang between 2nd Road and Soi Bukhao. All are better than Kiss.

And you have dozens of stalls and carts on and around WS, LK Metro. Beach Road, 2nd Road, etc. that sell all sorts of food.

Evil

:devil

• Upvote 1

If you want to eat a meal in the wee hours (2.00 a.m. to 6.00 a.m.), some options are:

Other possibilities are PakBungLoyFah on 2nd Road across from Soi 15;

Are you sure they are open that long? Seems to me they close around 2-3am the latest.

• 5 weeks later...

Wonder if this will deter or incite people to knick them......

Edited by jacko

Are you sure they are open that long? Seems to me they close around 2-3am the latest.

Yes, I'm sure they are open longer than 3.00 a.m.

Evil

• 3 weeks later...

I ate at Kiss on my last night in Thailand last week. The Thai food I had was fine and a bargain but the lady I was with said that her Thai food was not up to standard. She usually licks the design off the plate but left half the meal. I still think however that for less than 100 baht the club sandwich is about all I can manage and it is as tasty as many other higher priced ones I have had. For the price I believe Kiss is a great option. My meal by the way was sweet and sour prawns and rice and was the best of the three that I had bought during the four weeks there.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

I am surprised about so many negative comments about Kiss.

I have eaten there many times and I think that the price versus quality is good value for money just as Took La Dee.

I have eaten at places that were more expensive but where the food wasn't good at all.

Edited by groover

I always found the food in kiss very bland and the portion size small compared to other cheap places around that area , having said that it is still a good place to get a cheap meal and do a bit of people watching but i think the time has come to re vamp the place and upgrade the food .

I always found the food in kiss very bland and the portion size small compared to other cheap places around that area , having said that it is still a good place to get a cheap meal and do a bit of people watching but i think the time has come to re vamp the place and upgrade the food .

Convenient for staying in the local. Inexpensive and have never gotten sick.

The taste is ok. The food is edible.

It's busy as it is, why change a winning formula?

Eat there on occasions its ok for the money nothing special though. OP cant though complain of the fumes and noise from Soi Diana and 2nd rd when he/she has sat there in the first place. Traffic is there 24/7 as are probably undesirable customers same as all over Pattaya. Cant see how you can include that part within a "food review" ??

Have to agree though that its not exactly cheap there these days anyway