Displayed prices are for multiple nights. Check the site for price per night. I see hostels starting at 200b/day and hotels from 500b/day on agoda.

There are many hotels that compete with AirBnB on price for the long term.

If that was really the case then no one would ever book a condo . I find condos very much cheaper than even the cheapest hotels and in the case of really cheap hotels the quality of the condos is so much better. Where I am now I have 2 pools a steam room and a gym , a fairly big c ondo with a veranda and its quiet unlike the cheap hotels on soi buakhao which are often grubby extremely small and very noisy until very late. There are bad condos too but they are at least cheap even if not very appealing.In talking with some other renters in this place they were paying about 5000 a month more than I just for the extra cleaning twice a week that I could get for 300 baht a time.

Not every place is all that great but good research will find good deals.

PS. I have already decided on a 3 month stay here next year as its a great place at a great price.

Edited by sinbinjack
  • Upvote 1
  • 2 weeks later...

Sinbinjack, are you still as pleased with your diamond suites condo as you were when you checked in about 2 months ago? Also what floor is it on? Did you rent a bicycle when you arrived? Thankyou in advance.

Sinbinjack, are you still as pleased with your diamond suites condo as you were when you checked in about 2 months ago? Also what floor is it on? Did you rent a bicycle when you arrived? Thankyou in advance.

It was a great stay I did rent a motorbike and it was on the first floor , at least the first floor that was not the ground floor. I am booking it again for next years 3 month stay.. I would recomend the place to anyone as it has everything needed for happy living .

It was a great stay I did rent a motorbike and it was on the first floor , at least the first floor that was not the ground floor. I am booking it again for next years 3 month stay.. I would recomend the place to anyone as it has everything needed for happy living .

As a quick aside or PS my electric and water for the first (very hot) month was 1925 baht and the second 1680 baht as it was charged at the government rate and no at all inflated by greedy folk.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...