post-27093-0-46571000-1509176128_thumb.jpg
Automatic LED Projector headlamps
Daytime Running Lights
Touchscreen CD / MP3 with 7” Display Audio USB / AUX
Multi-Function steering wheel
Sat Nav System

post-27093-0-82228600-1509176186_thumb.jpg
Bluetooth Audio & Hands free phone Connection
Cruise control, Push Start ,Intelligent Key (2)
Rear view camera
First Registered in October 2016 New price 857,000 baht
One year Tax and Insurance
Service History, One Owner
Only 31,100 kms from New

post-27093-0-87295200-1509176165_thumb.jpgpost-27093-0-30021500-1509176152_thumb.jpg
Excellent condition inside and out, any trial or inspection welcome
Priced to sell 640,000 baht Or Near Offer
Tel 0899-326-716 or send message

Nice vehicle. Mercedes is slapping their badge on it and selling it as the X-Class.

Has this vehicle been in a wreck? Do you have a Car FAX for it?

Nice vehicle. Mercedes is slapping their badge on it and selling it as the X-Class.

Has this vehicle been in a wreck? Do you have a Car FAX for it?

Are you actually interested in buying it????

I'm sure those that are interested will be able to ask their own questions about it.

Are you actually interested in buying it????

I'm sure those that are interested will be able to ask their own questions about it.

Respectfully sir, If you believe that I asked questions in this thread for the benefit of others you are mistaken.

Respectfully sir, If you believe that I asked questions in this thread for the benefit of others you are mistaken.

With respect, Sir, you have history for making comments regarding Poolhustlers, vehicle posts, so just curious why this is.

With respect, Sir, you have history for making comments regarding Poolhustlers, vehicle posts, so just curious why this is.

I am trying to understand the market in Thailand for buying vehicles because if I move to Thailand after retiring, I will probably need one.

I have a history of making posts in a lot of threads regardless of who originates them. If someone else was offering vehicles here, I would probably be making comments and asking questions on those also. Has nothing to do with Poolhustler. I don't think I've ever met him and know nothing about him, but I'm sure that Poolhustler knows that there is a lot of window shopping before a vehicle gets purchased.

Well I believe CARFAX,, which you asked about, is for USA vehicles.

This is a vehicle being sold in Thailand, so is the question relevant?

Well I believe CARFAX,, which you asked about, is for USA vehicles.

This is a vehicle being sold in Thailand, so is the question relevant?

CarFAX is wholly owned by IHS Markit Ltd. (INFO, Information Handling Services), a company based in London, United Kingdom. Since the sun never sets on England, why couldn't there be CarFAX or a similiar service in Thailand? So yes it is relevant?

Edit: Changed "BarFAX" to "CarFAX".

Edited by short

I am trying to understand the market in Thailand for buying vehicles because if I move to Thailand after retiring, I will probably need one.

I have a history of making posts in a lot of threads regardless of who originates them. If someone else was offering vehicles here, I would probably be making comments and asking questions on those also. Has nothing to do with Poolhustler. I don't think I've ever met him and know nothing about him, but I'm sure that Poolhustler knows that there is a lot of window shopping before a vehicle gets purchased.

Are you taking up dog sitting in retirement too?

http://www.pattayatalk.com/forums/topic/67977-dog-sitter/

• Upvote 1

Navaras are good workhorses, but have been known to suffer catastrophic chassis failure, mainly on the 05-08 models, on later ones (such as the one here) this has been rectified but anyone thinking of buying an older model might want to reconsider.

http://www.express.co.uk/life-style/cars/763726/Nissan-Navara-snapped-chassis-recall-UK-4x4-split

Navaras are good workhorses, but have been known to suffer catastrophic chassis failure, mainly on the 05-08 models, on later ones (such as the one here) this has been rectified but anyone thinking of buying an older model might want to reconsider.

http://www.express.co.uk/life-style/cars/763726/Nissan-Navara-snapped-chassis-recall-UK-4x4-split

What the hell! I thought only American made cars did that. I've had two Nissans and they held up very well. One was totaled, other drivers fault, and the other I just got tired of after 10 years and 150k miles.

Looks a very nice used motor to me, and from a farang owner (i would'nt buy anything used from a Thai) anyone contemplating buying a new one will be making a good saving. In the UK i always tried to buy a car such as this, forget buying a new one when you can save on the vat.

• 2 weeks later...

FOR Sale
NISSAN NAVARA King Cab Turbo 2.5 Diesel
Automatic Top Model V

post-27093-0-46571000-1509176128.jpg
Automatic LED Projector headlamps
Daytime Running Lights
Touchscreen CD / MP3 with 7” Display Audio USB / AUX
Multi-Function steering wheel
Sat Nav System

post-27093-0-82228600-1509176186.jpg
Bluetooth Audio & Hands free phone Connection
Cruise control, Push Start ,Intelligent Key (2)
Rear view camera
First Registered in October 2016 New price 857,000 baht
One year Tax and 1st class Insurance
Service History, One Owner
Only 31,100 kms from New

post-27093-0-87295200-1509176165.jpgpost-27093-0-30021500-1509176152.jpg
Excellent condition inside and out, any trial or inspection welcome
Priced to sell 625,000 baht Or Near Offer
Tel 0899-326-716 or send message

Now has one year 1st class insurance worth 25,800 baht

Still available due to timewaster who lost his deposit

• 2 weeks later...