Displayed prices are for multiple nights. Check the site for price per night. I see hostels starting at 200b/day and hotels from 500b/day on agoda.

Mike Shopping Mall - No access from 2nd Road.

There is some major construcion work going on at the 2nd Road end of Mike's shopping mall, There is no access to the mall from 2nd road. Art street has been knocked down and the cut through from beach road to 2nd road is blocked. You can still access Mike's from Beach Road.

I have a feeling they run a shuttle bus from the old 2nd road entrance to beach road entrance every 15 minutes. At least, I think that is what the sign said...i didn't spend too long reading it as there was a bus heading my way...

Mikes is being redeveloped in part to a hotel on the upper floors. Pool is out of action for up to a year when I asked few weeks ago. They must be keen to get the 2nd rd entrance reopened as they are working under floodlights in the evenings

Makes it tough for all those busses with all those shoppers.

That seems to have gone for good as they have built a sort of cafe area where the busses parked. Miss the food up Mikes pool absolutely gorgeous

That seems to have gone for good as they have built a sort of cafe area where the busses parked. Miss the food up Mikes pool absolutely gorgeous

It has been some time since I was last there. I can't imagine all of the other changes I have missed over there. I will find out very soon.

Access to the mall from 2nd road has been closed all November. But I think it is only temporary, there are some work at the building.

Does that also include the alley along the side of Mikes? A great shortcut from Soi Dianna to beach Road.

Does that also include the alley along the side of Mikes? A great shortcut from Soi Dianna to beach Road.

The OP mentioned Art street has been knocked down and the cut through from beach road to 2nd road is blocked. Is that what you mean?

The OP mentioned Art street has been knocked down and the cut through from beach road to 2nd road is blocked. Is that what you mean?

My error. TY missed that or a disconnect. Now it registers. The place with the tattoo cubicle and one painter now comes to mind.

So long ago.

Thanks again!