Displayed prices are for multiple nights. Check the site for price per night. I see hostels starting at 200b/day and hotels from 500b/day on agoda.

This is a structured thread.

Thaivisa has had some interesting topics at times, but this time , they have hit an all time high. Their food guru has started a "Structured thread". He instructs the readers that they may only comment on the "structured thread", that he has started. He even gives instructions and an example of how you are to comment on his "structured thread". ( I was not aware that he has been elevated to a mod.) And what is this "structured thread" ,that he has dedicated his time to all about . "How far can you go on a baht bus for 10 baht". The poor man must be bored out of his brain. And, believe it or not, people are following his orders and posting on his "structured thread". Amazing Thailand.

Hadn't heard the term before. I can grasp the idea and goal, but it's the internet. It's going to take a lot of moderation to enforce. Now, why is it that the draft at the Fighting Cock Agogo is warm?

Edited by nkped

Hadn't heard the term before. I can grasp the idea and goal, but it's the internet. It's going to take a lot of moderation to enforce. Now, why is it that the draft at the Fighting Cock Agogo is warm?

The mods at thaivisa allowed him to advertise a certain curry house for weeks, so, guess he is a "privileged " member.

Tells me all I need to know about the wankers over at Thaivisa

Looks like they are reopening their war on Adblockers too!

Thaivisa has just lost me as a member. First, the stupid adblock pop up, and now thaivisa radio 2 isn't working via the internet once again. Pity, because I used to read the forums every morning whilst listening to their radio streaming. I've now joined teakdoor.com for all my reading and will use 103FM for my radio streaming. Their moderators seem to think they are Gods almighty, but they are obviously little Hitlers hiding behind their computer screens.

Edited by 4niceight
  • Upvote 1
  • 4 weeks later...

Thaivisa has just lost me as a member. First, the stupid adblock pop up, and now thaivisa radio 2 isn't working via the internet once again. Pity, because I used to read the forums every morning whilst listening to their radio streaming. I've now joined teakdoor.com for all my reading and will use 103FM for my radio streaming. Their moderators seem to think they are Gods almighty, but they are obviously little Hitlers hiding behind their computer screens.

I just have my 'hosts' file set up to re-direct most of the common advertiser urls to nowhere, TV doesn't seem to be bothered by that. Probably not fashionable with website owners, but it is effective.

I just have my 'hosts' file set up to re-direct most of the common advertiser urls to nowhere, TV doesn't seem to be bothered by that. Probably not fashionable with website owners, but it is effective.

I like the sound of that but just wish I understood it... :D

Re; the pop-up. I tried a few browsers as it as annoying me too, you don't get it using Edge.

Re; the pop-up. I tried a few browsers as it as annoying me too, you don't get it using Edge.

It is rubbish using the special Firefox ESR on an old Vista laptop, jumping all over the place with the profusion of adds.

But better on Win 7 as it is the newer Firefox but I seem to have problems where Flash player is needed... and I think that is the problem, so many adds are animated and data and processing heavy.

Get better results with Chrome but now and again Chrome hangs when I am posting and I can lose a typed post.

All in all Thai Visa is offering a frustrating experience in it's effort to garnish advertising revenue.