Displayed prices are for multiple nights. Check the site for price per night. I see hostels starting at 200b/day and hotels from 500b/day on agoda.

This question has been asked many times.

A search will bring up a lot of past discussion.

There are good dental facilities in The Bangkok Hospital Pattaya, or if you want a regular type dentist, I use the one located here.

Edited by jacko

Dr. Preecha Paijitrochana

Smile Time Dental

406/335 Thapphraya rd.

Jomtien

Use the bahtbus that fill up on 2nd rd just south of South road. Get off bahtbus directly after it turns right towards the Jomtien Beach, just where the Monkey Statue is. Around the 5th or so shop from the stop lights as you look towards the beach on your left hand side. Speaks English well enough.

Edited by JONPAT

Dr Warin on the Central Pattaya Road did some work for me that I was very pleased with. I made a thread about this earlier this year which is still near the top of the threads made in this section if you have a look. He's very good.

Edited by Siam Sam

Dr Warin on the Central Pattaya Road did some work for me that I was very pleased with. I made a thread about this earlier this year which is still near the top of the threads made in this section if you have a look. He's very good.

Here is a link to it.

A few years ago I broke a front tooth and the quote in Australia was about $8000, Now I could have shopped around but I thought why not combine a trip to LOS,

Armed with X rays an dental records I booked into my usual guest house in Soi Lengkee and I started visiting a few clinics.

I must have dropped into about 12 places and realised that they all had the same pricing structure, It's no surprise that the dental clinics are big flash buildings but I was surprised that I couldn't see a dentist for a few days and very few of the reception staff spoke English.

Tired and exhausted I headed back to my room and noticed small building with the sign Dr Hollywood out the front. It was just over the road from my guest house, I was lucky because the doc was in and his girls were very friendly. We went into the surgery and he sat me down while he looked at the Xrays. Dr Hollywood was very professional, spoke good English and explained everything very well, I booked in the next day and arrange to get an implant, Great service with almost no discomfort,

Implants are two part things. First they put the screw in your jaw and then you have to go back a month later and get the tooth fitted.I only had two weeks off so I went home and went back 2 months later , Dr Hollywood charged me $600 for the first procedure an then another $600 when the crown was fitted, Worked out well for my budgeting. I got tickets to Thailand on budget flights which cost $400 return so the entire tooth repair cost me around $2000 with two holidays in LOS .

Each time I visit LOS I drop in for a check up and a few small jobs, I am well ahead and the dental work pays for my holiday. I recently had an extraction in Perth and the cost was $160 for 10 minutes work. I was going to wait until my next trip but the tooth ache wouldn't wait,

DH.jpg

dental hollywood.jpg

This is one door down from the Ned Kelly bar in Soi Lengkee, I have recommended him to several BMs on different forums and they all thank me.

I would ring and make an appointment before you leave home so you can get in early and enjoy the rest of your trip.

• Upvote 2
  • 5 months later...

Get all your teeth pulled out

The girls will love you long time when you go down on them :rolleyes:

Experienced recommendation?

I hope not as teeth are worth keeping if possible

Depending on the treatment, if it's just basic cleaning and filling the local ones are good, but I highly recommend Thantakit Dental Center in Bangkok if you're planning to have a major dental work like dental implants, etc.