Displayed prices are for multiple nights. Check the site for price per night. I see hostels starting at 200b/day and hotels from 500b/day on agoda.

The curious case of the beefless Carl Jr's

Hello foodies,

Had coffee with a friend today and he told me the strangest tale. He said that Carl Jr.'s, an American burger chain that has an outlet in Central Festival Mall, has burgers but no beef. Pork, have. Chicken, have. Beef, no have.

I had to see this for myself so I went down there today. Sure enough, the manager said they no longer stocked beef and hadn't for two weeks.

A burger joint with no beef is like a pizza joint with no cheese or a dtom yam gung shop with no shrimp. What gives?

Hello foodies,

Had coffee with a friend today and he told me the strangest tale. He said that Carl Jr.'s, an American burger chain that has an outlet in Central Festival Mall, has burgers but no beef. Pork, have. Chicken, have. Beef, no have.

I had to see this for myself so I went down there today. Sure enough, the manager said they no longer stocked beef and hadn't for two weeks.

A burger joint with no beef is like a pizza joint with no cheese or a dtom yam gung shop with no shrimp. What gives?

Nof the first time this has been said over the last few years. Very sad and unforgiveable.

That's ridiculous. There's no shortage of beef in Pattaya, they could get it in the supermarket at Central Festival in an emergency.

Not many people go to Carl's for pork or chicken burgers. If they can't get beef back in stock soon, their business will

aircraft-spin.jpg

Santa Penevil

dancing-santa-claus.gif

Sometimes I get stubborn about things that aren't really important. This is one of those times.

I hit the Carl Jr's website and tried to contact them by their contact form. It doesn't work. Apparently they don't accept email.

Guess they just don't give a shit.

Sometimes I get stubborn about things that aren't really important. This is one of those times.

I hit the Carl Jr's website and tried to contact them by their contact form. It doesn't work. Apparently they don't accept email.

Look up the parent company and send an email to the CEO. I think they have a new one, or the founder came back and fired the son. Something like that. The new guy stoped all the great commercials with sexy girls.

Look up the parent company and send an email to the CEO. I think they have a new one, or the founder came back and fired the son. Something like that. The new guy stoped all the great commercials with sexy girls.

I did that. No dice. They don't give out the email address, they just have a contact form that doesn't work.

If you can find the email address, I'd appreciate if you could post it.

This contact form worked for me. https://www.carlsjr.com/contact/contact_form

I asked them who I should contact about a problem with their franchise in Pattaya, Thailand. Of course, who knows if they will answer?

Carls.JPG

You could also call if you have a cheap option for U.S. calls.

GUEST RESPONSE LINE

(877) 799-STAR (7827)

Mon. - Fri.

7:00 a.m. - 7:00 p.m. Central

Carl's doesn't have an email for customer complaints. But you could send an email to the PR people at the holding company which owns Carl's. Just tell them there was a very serious problem at the Pattaya franchise and you need the email of the appropriate person to contact about it.

pr@ckr.com

CKE Restaurants Holdings, Inc.

6700 Tower Circle, Suite 1000

Franklin, TN 37067

Hope this helps.

Santa Penevil

dancing-santa-claus.gif

• Upvote 1

Haha, I was just going to search that advert and post it myself EP!

A little secret I learned a long time ago and have used with great result.

Every incorporated company in the USA is required to report a working executive contact number to the IRS because the IRS doesn't take lightly to being fucked with.

Those numbers are published in a book that is at every American library. You can call the local library and get the number for the company that you want to complain to.

Last time I did that I was having a problem with a Lexmark printer and customer service was giving me the run around. I finally got that number and it was answered by the CEOs personal secretary. A new printer arrived next day at my business.

• Upvote 1
Similar August 2016:

"...........I enjoy Carl's Jr. hamburgers. Last Sunday I was there for my Superstar and was greeted by my regular cashier who knows my order, "Sorry sir, no hamburger". I was livid, "No hamburger, isn't this a hamburger joint?" "You can order chicken burger" she replied. No thanks, pissed I did an about face and left. This Sunday, today , same story. I demanded to see the manager. No hamburger, doesn't know when he will have hamburger and he said it's the same story for the Bangkok locations.........."

A couple years ago I was at this place and an Indian in front of me was holding up the line because he was demanding to know if the food was ...(don't know the word but it meant of no beef). I told him this was a burger joint and if he didn't like it to shut the fuck up and go elsewhere. Who knows, maybe he bought the place.

Talking directly to a CEO can sometimes work wonders. I remember my mother once had a problem caused by the negligence of one of the employees of a giant corporation. She was first dealing with the corporation's insurance company, but they were doing what insurance companies usually do and were trying to weasel out of the claim for the least amount of money possible. A lawsuit wouldn't have been practical, financially. Anyway, my mom was mad as hell and somehow got through to the CEO of the corporation on a direct phone call. After yelling at him for a while, her problem was magically solved. Payment in full.

Go get 'em MGDN. This no beef bs is bs! When will Carls Jr Thailand realize that not all of us are slipping to the vegan side and food intake isn't governed by religion, give us back out beef and do it properly

Go get 'em MGDN. This no beef bs is bs! When will Carls Jr Thailand realize that not all of us are slipping to the vegan side and food intake isn't governed by religion, give us back out beef and do it properly

Unfortunately I've had no reply on my no-beef beef. I'm glad I don't own stock in this company.

Off to Toronto tomorrow, already looking forward to hitting a great little burger joint at Yonge & Adelaide.

The problem may not be with the company. Recently Subway was out of beef and several other meat ingredients. The condition lasted for a few weeks. Now things are back to normal. Sounds like an import restriction or tariff fee increase problem.

• Upvote 1

the branch at central had beef yesterday ... and a nice promotion buy one get one free for several burger

Well, that's good news! Don't know why they were so hush-hush about the reason. "Sorry, import restrictions" would have done it. Perhaps they feared the wrath of President Trump.