Instructions on joining the Members Only Forum

Willie Walsh to get a kick in the balls?

Willie Walsh couldnt get a kick in the balls as that maggotty little weasel doesnt have any !!

Then again Branson deserves a kick in the balls too, for starting an airline dedicated to giving cheap flights to the USA and now hes the same price as BA

2018 could be the year that Virgin Atlantic boss Sir Richard Branson finally gets to knee Willie Walsh in the groin.

Willie is the CEO of IAG, which owns British Airways, and in 2012 he made a bet that Virgin Atlantic wouldn’t exist in five years time, which Richard disagreed with.

He wagered that whoever lost the bet would get to knee the other in the groin.

Unfortunately for Willie, Virgin Atlantic is still going strong – and Sir Richard has a good memory.

https://www.thesun.co.uk/travel/5113868/ex-ba-boss-willie-walsh-has-lost-a-bet-against-sir-richard-branson-where-the-loser-gets-kicked-in-the-groin-and-richard-wants-to-get-paid/

Always thought that whilst Virgin have done very well no aircraft lost etc sublime safety record but the airline has never really "taken off" so to speak. Could and perhaps should have been much bigger

Always thought that whilst Virgin have done very well no aircraft lost etc sublime safety record but the airline has never really "taken off" so to speak. Could and perhaps should have been much bigger

I keep hoping they point some of their planes this way. No joy yet.

When VS started it's LHR-HKG-SYD route many years ago I wrote to Virgin and told them they should include BKK as a stopover instead of HKG, they didn't and as far as I now they do not fly to Sydney.

I bet a few UK guys are going out to Australia for the Ashes and stopping off in Bangkok for a couple of days. :)

I would like to put my name down to get in the queue after Richard!

Willie Walsh couldnt get a kick in the balls as that maggotty little weasel doesnt have any !!

Then again Branson deserves a kick in the balls too, for starting an airline dedicated to giving cheap flights to the USA and now hes the same price as BA

Hi,

They'll be on to you. :D

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2017/dec/12/inside-the-secret-world-of-the-corporate-spies-who-infiltrate-protests

Kendall was one of two infiltrators employed by C2i. He masqueraded as a campaigner, using the fake name of “Ken Tobias”, in political groups such as the anti-aviation campaign, Plane Stupid. Inside information about the environmentalists was sold to C2i’s clients.

A C2i invoice identifies British Airways as one of its clientsBritish Airways said it never discussed “detailed matters of security in public”.

• 3 weeks later...

Not really on-topic but the BA flight from Bangkok declared an emergency prior to landing .

British Airways mid-air EMERGENCY on Bangkok to Heathrow flight.

Daily Express.

I'm convinced BA realy doesnt like the London-Bangkok routing. When I sued them for my 600 Euro compensation and was collating evidence I found one site (which I cant bloody well find now) that showed multiple 'Technical Breakdowns' cancellations and delays on that routing . Though they rarely have cancellations, they are usually listed as 'Delays'.

I'm convinced BA realy doesnt like the London-Bangkok routing. When I sued them for my 600 Euro compensation and was collating evidence I found one site (which I cant bloody well find now) that showed multiple 'Technical Breakdowns' cancellations and delays on that routing . Though they rarely have cancellations, they are usually listed as 'Delays'.

I have spent rather a few more hours waiting for the delayed take off of BA 009 than I am happy about over the past years.

It was one of the last flights to leave Heathrow of the day and there was always some bloody hold up! (Often didn't find out about it until after walking bloody miles to the gate and having to hang around there). It might have been my last ever BA run where I was all tucked up with my drinkie as they made departure announcements and I looked at my watch thinking 'for once, we might be off on schedule'. No way, they couldn't get the jetway to move and we had to sit there waiting for them to bring a technician. I felt sure some twat had flicked a breaker off before going home to get a triple time call-out!

I have spent rather a few more hours waiting for the delayed take off of BA 009 than I am happy about over the past years.

It was one of the last flights to leave Heathrow of the day and there was always some bloody hold up! (Often didn't find out about it until after walking bloody miles to the gate and having to hang around there). It might have been my last ever BA run where I was all tucked up with my drinkie as they made departure announcements and I looked at my watch thinking 'for once, we might be off on schedule'. No way, they couldn't get the jetway to move and we had to sit there waiting for them to bring a technician. I felt sure some twat had flicked a breaker off before going home to get a triple time call-out!

I dont think BA realise the way that the Internet can now give a damned good history of any flights and especially what aircraft are where. In my case when BA stated they didnt have another aircraft to replace the alleged 'Damaged one' I found (via people on another site) they had sufficient planes' on standby.

As Heathrow was also BA's home base they had a legal obligation to have planes ready on standby.

They just dont realise the info thats out there now available to everyone who has the right contacts and finding those contacts isnt difficult.

The utter lies, misstruths and obfuscations they put out trying to dodge paying me compensation was for an alleged decent company, despicable.

When they did offer to pay up I was seriously considering refusing it, cancelling my County court case against them and upping my claim to £2k for the stress I had to put up with plus the work I had done countering their lies. I wanted it all out in the open in the papers what utter bastards they are. Then i had to get out to Oz as my mother was seriously ill so just took the 600 Euros.

BA = UK Embarassment

• Upvote 1