Displayed prices are for multiple nights. Check the site for price per night. I see hostels starting at 200b/day and hotels from 500b/day on agoda.

H BOUTIQUE HOTEL - SOI HONEY

H Boutique is one of at least three hotels owned by the same group on Soi Honey ( The others being 24/7 Boutique Hotel and The Honey INN ) and staff seemed to move around the three venues as required. Some facilities were shared between the group as everyone took breakfast in The Honey Inn and had access to the pool in 24/7 Boutique hotel. It's possible that the recently built Aqua hotel on Soi Honey is under the same / related ownership as i saw staff in Aqua hotel uniforms working in both H Boutique and The Honey Inn.

Rooms are classed as either Superior or Deluxe but are actually the same. The only difference is that Deluxe rooms face the quieter Soi Honey whereas in the rear facing superior rooms might get some residual noise from the bars and clubs in the LK metro area. Deluxe rooms cost an additional 200 baht per night All rooms are well fitted out and have balcony and decent shower. They are a reasonable size ( 30msq ) but by no means huge. Staff were friendly and helpful and the hotel is guest friendly ( although as is increasingly common these days you would be charged an additional 500 baht if you wanted to bring back more than one guest ). In early December rates were around 1300 to 1500 baht per night. I got a very last minute deal via agoda of £30 per night for a deluxe room including buffet breakfast for two. If your rate didn't include breakfast this is an additional 139 baht per person,. The breakfast was adequate but never changed and contained rather more fruit and vegetables than i like in the morning. The saving grace was an egg station but it wouldn't be the place to go if you favour a western style fry up.

I would have no issue with returning to this hotel or recommending it to others. In the recent past i have stayed at Page 10 hotel over the road on Soi 10. On balance this is still a slightly better hotel with bigger ( albeit now ageing) rooms but Page 10 will cost you an additional 1000 baht per night

• Upvote 2

Sounds decent enough.

As most people seem to find this an important thing in hotels now, how was the wifi?

Wifi was absolutely fine. Code on check in and a new code after one week. The code only supported one device but they happily gave me a second code for my tablet. Only slight annoyance was that you needed to log back in every day but as this took all of 10 seconds it was no great hardship.

For some reason the drummers start playing behind 24/7 Boutique Hotel after midnight and don't stop until about 4 am now. Its a shame because i like the backside rooms.

The OP managed to get the package for 1300 baht a night in high season. Seems to be a good price. I had a look around the hotel a couple of years ago and was asked a lot more than that. I was happy with the location, room and the pool was ok. To get a decent modern hotel mid city at this price is a good deal. I wouldn't pay more than that.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk