Displayed prices are for multiple nights. Check the site for price per night. I see hostels starting at 200b/day and hotels from 500b/day on agoda.

Retirement extension - New form

I did my retirement extension at immigration the other day and was surprised to be presented with a new form to fill in. I don't think the form is available on line but it is actually easy to complete. There are two parts to it; the first part confirms that you are aware of the changes in circumstances that would invalidate the visa and; the second part confirms that you are aware of the penalties for overstay. (Apologies I did not take a picture of the form).

On the plus side I got there earlier than planned and was finished by 8.35am on the first day.

The busiest area seemed to be the small office for TM 30 reporting. The majority of people who were ahead of me in the queue when the doors opened headed to that area. This seems to be a bureaucratic nightmare for very little benefit.

Yesterday when I went back to pick up my passport I was stranded in the restaurant next door when the heavy rain caused severe flooding at the top of Soi 5 and the car park. Maybe something to consider if your visit to immigration is likely to coincide with heavy rain.