Instructions on joining the Members Only Forum

Political Differences Explained.......

If someone asks you what the main difference is between most of the Obama supporters and most of the Trump supporters, instead of stammering and stuttering and looking for an answer, just tell them that the Trump supporters sign their checks on the front, and the Obama supporters sign their checks on the back.

I NEVER REALIZED THAT IT WAS THIS SIMPLE!
  • Upvote 3

Not simple, can you explain?

In the USA you sign on the back to encash a cheque.

If someone asks you what the main difference is between most of the Obama supporters and most of the Trump supporters, instead of stammering and stuttering and looking for an answer, just tell them that the Trump supporters sign their checks on the front, and the Obama supporters sign their checks on the back.

Trump supporters are your average American the others are Muppets

Sent from my SM-G610F using Tapatalk

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1
  • 4 weeks later...

Nice!

It is interesting for someone like me to read these comments. Like many others I know little about the political system in the US however Trump has bought is into the limelight.

I have noted however that the comments seem very black and white (literally) and insults about the players from the left and right at the norm rather than the exception. In fact, reading the comments here leads people like me to believe that the US is on a very bad slippery slope. It allows people to carry rifles designed for war by mentally challenged people. The race relations never seem to actually improve, simply be discussed more. Then the richest country on Earth is starting to put up walls, barriers to trade and looks to expel people born there. A great many Americans seem to be heading to the extreme right and this is dangerous ground to occupy.

I simply hope (but know that it wont happen) that the US wakes up from its sleep and sees just what it has let itself in for.

looks to expel people born there.

Just what are you refering too? ANYONE born in the US is automatically a citizen. It does not matters if you can trace your lineage to the Pilgrims or if your mom spit you out on the beach after she just waded ashore.

Perhaps you are refering to DACA and the so called dreamers? If so, they are children born in another country and brought to the US by their parents when THEY came illegally. They were not born in the US and are not US citizens. They been living in the US illegally since they were brought into the country

It is interesting for someone like me to read these comments. Like many others I know little about the political system in the US however Trump has bought is into the limelight.

I have noted however that the comments seem very black and white (literally) and insults about the players from the left and right at the norm rather than the exception. In fact, reading the comments here leads people like me to believe that the US is on a very bad slippery slope. It allows people to carry rifles designed for war by mentally challenged people. The race relations never seem to actually improve, simply be discussed more. Then the richest country on Earth is starting to put up walls, barriers to trade and looks to expel people born there. A great many Americans seem to be heading to the extreme right and this is dangerous ground to occupy.

I simply hope (but know that it wont happen) that the US wakes up from its sleep and sees just what it has let itself in for.

Its the best thing that could have happened at least he has woke up Europe to the ludicrous rule of free borders England already is Fucked to many people claiming and not working the country i loved is no longer if nothing is done Islam will be the predominate religion world wide unless something extreme happens

• Downvote 1

Just what are you refering too? ANYONE born in the US is automatically a citizen. It does not matters if you can trace your lineage to the Pilgrims or if your mom spit you out on the beach after she just waded ashore.

Perhaps you are refering to DACA and the so called dreamers? If so, they are children born in another country and brought to the US by their parents when THEY came illegally. They were not born in the US and are not US citizens. They been living in the US illegally since they were brought into the country

No problem. You are correct regarding the approx. million Dreamers who were bought to the US and have lived most of their lives there. They didn't ask for it but hey, send them back. Being right is having might I guess.

• Upvote 1

No problem. You are correct regarding the approx. million Dreamers who were bought to the US and have lived most of their lives there. They didn't ask for it but hey, send them back. Being right is having might I guess.

Come on, they broke the law!

People have been waiting years to emigrate to the US, but you seem to think that is is fine to just slip in illegally and we should put them in the front of the line.

Let them go home and emigrate legally like the people waiting in line are doing

Come on, they broke the law!

People have been waiting years to emigrate to the US, but you seem to think that is is fine to just slip in illegally and we should put them in the front of the line.

Let them go home and emigrate legally like the people waiting in line are doing

Did babies and young children sneak in? Babies can hardly be held to "break the law".

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

• Upvote 1

Did babies and young children sneak in? Babies can hardly be held to "break the law".

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

They are illegal, that says it all. It was their parents who were the ringleaders and forced their children to be criminals.

Don't put them in jail, but send them back and stand in line with the others who are doing it legally.

I don't approve of gun ownership in the main, but I want one of those guns. Some bugger across from my condo directing traffic at a hotel blows his damn whistle all bloody day. I haven't fired (or touched even) a firearm for nearly 40 years, but I'm fairly sure I could nail him from here.

I don't approve of gun ownership in the main, but I want one of those guns. Some bugger across from my condo directing traffic at a hotel blows his damn whistle all bloody day. I haven't fired (or touched even) a firearm for nearly 40 years, but I'm fairly sure I could nail him from here.

Nice one