Displayed prices are for multiple nights. Check the site for price per night. I see hostels starting at 200b/day and hotels from 500b/day on agoda.

How I make Lasagna with pictures

I never realised it was made this way.

Thanks....

Normally, it has a layer or 2 of ricotta cheese in it, but we can't get it here, and I didn't want to take another hr. and make my own ricotta, but it still taste pretty damn good.

Don't drink Heineknn. their bottles are only 320ml!!!

You will need more after eating all that.

Seeing the fridge and the size of the plate,
I would guest you own an restaurant or guest-house...? :unsure:
or that must be food for you for more than 1 week !
or you have a big family/friends ...

Looks good though B)

Looks great, bottle of Red wine goes well with lasagna, last time i had great lasagna was when i was living in Melbourne.

I agree, when I use to drink wines, a nice red was great with pasta, any pasta !

Seeing the fridge and the size of the plate,

I would guest you own an restaurant or guest-house...? :unsure:

or that must be food for you for more than 1 week !

or you have a big family/friends ...

Looks good though B)

This is my beer frig, it's for personal consumption only, (yea, I have a drinking problem, but I'm not an alcoholic, THEY go to meeting's !") HA! HA! HA! I have 2 more just for food, one for Western food, and the 2nd for Thai food for the wife. I just have beer delivered once a month from my beer distributor, so I don't have to go buy it, every week to stock up, just lazy, the lasagna was cut into individual size portion's and put in baggie's and frozen, for later meals, it can last up to 3 month's in the freezer for my wife and I. It takes appox 3 hrs. to make a batch, weather it's a small batch or a big batch, so I just save some time doing it all at once.

• Upvote 1

I don't think I've ever had pepperoni in lasagna. Interesting.

Purist and heretic's will tell you it's an abomination, BUT, it add's another small level of flavor, like another spice, but " to eat his own " as they say.

Purist and heretic's will tell you it's an abomination, BUT, it add's another small level of flavor, like another spice, but " to eat his own " as they say.

Hi,

Never had pepperoni in lasagne but I like it. Usually top it with sauce as Kevin says. Still, looks like a great meal.

The wife tried in Thailand :(. Couldn't get lasagna sheets, so used cheese slices instead. Oh Dear. :(

Villa Market has them. I made a great Lasagna back in the US. Freeze portions and add a little fresh sauce. But living in condo's i have not seen an oven.

Villa Market has them. I made a great Lasagna back in the US. Freeze portions and add a little fresh sauce. But living in condo's i have not seen an oven.

Hi,

With such good street/market places to eat in I dont think I'd cook too often in LOS.

Hi,

With such good street/market places to eat in I dont think I'd cook too often in LOS.

Well we recently had a topic helping some guy with food poisoning.

Not only that, this looks pretty good, and cooking can be a pleasant pastime.

Looks tasty my try that one....be careful of the Italian mafia tho. They might put a hit out on you for messing with their recipes ;)

Looks damn good. Careful Kojo, you'll have most of PT rocking up at your doorstep before long.

THX! I'll move ! HA! HA! HA!

• Upvote 1

Thanks for the handy guide, KOJO.

One question: I notice you don't use any flour or starch for the spaghetti sauce. How do you keep it from getting watery?

The only real "water" in the sauce comes from the juice's of the tomato's, everything else has a thicker viscosity. The meat absorbs some of the water, in the lasagna, and the spaghetti, the noodles absorb ALL the excess moisture, to cook in. I'm like you, I hate runny sauce, I think you should be able to eat the sauce with a fork. HA! HA! HA!