Displayed prices are for multiple nights. Check the site for price per night. I see hostels starting at 200b/day and hotels from 500b/day on agoda.

Full English Breakfast

Retox soi lenki

Sent from my SM-G610F using Tapatalk

Yes you can have it on the al-Fresco terrace, ie sat on an old container roof!

Rockhouse best breakfast in Pattaya imo.

Definitely one of the better ones.

Anyone promoting the baht buster breakfast should remember the question wasn't about the cheapest breakfast and in no way could those cheap ingredients plus potatoes be considered an English breakfast to recommend. I mean potatoes? Who the hell has potatoes on an English breakfast?

Edited by thinkingallowed

So many topics about how to find a good "English Breakfast",

on all Pattaya forum and all travels forum more generally,

that I wonder what would happen

if an English guy can't get one in the morning... :huh: :P

Would he die? :rolleyes:

Edited by Idefix
  • Upvote 1

I concur with those that rate the Queen Vic on Soi 6 for an English breakfast as it's pretty good. I always used to like the Butcher's Arms on Soi Bhuakhao but that place has gone downhill over the years. When I was last in Pattaya and living there I tried so many different places for an English Breakfast and what became my favourite was the Irish Rovers on Soi Metro. At 129 baht the big breakfast has to be the best value around. You get two sausages, two bacon, two eggs, fried potatoes, black pudding or hash browns, beans, fried bread, toast, tea or coffee and orange juice. Their breakfasts are cooked really well too. The sausages and bacon are almost as good as you'll get back in England which is a rarity in Pattaya.

Edited by Siam Sam
  • Upvote 2

So many topics about how to find a good "English Breakfast",

on all Pattaya forum and all travels forum more generally,

that I wonder what would happen

if an English guy can't get one in the morning... :huh: :P

Would he die? :rolleyes:

Idefix, I have lived in Canada now for 11yrs and havent been back to the UK since.

Pattaya is where I get my fill of English food.

Thanks to the others for suggestions, will try them out.

Edited by neilg14

It hasn't been the same since Crazy Dave's went.

Super cheap, get what you are given, sour-faced service and repetitive video on TV, oh the days of looking at the other customers with their fat bellies, bloodshot eyes and sweaty armpits.

Edited by jacko
  • Upvote 1

. I always used to like the Butcher's Arms on Soi Bhuakhao but that place has gone downhill over the years.

Just for your information Butchers Arms is now part of the Retox group. So it now shares many items of their menu.

• Upvote 1

Just for your information Butchers Arms is now part of the Retox group. So it now shares many items of their menu.

e!

Well, bugger me! Quality head gone down for some time after changing owners. I hope the accommodation is as good as it used to be.

I have always enjoyed my breakfasts at Canterbury tales in Soi pot hole plus they do some healthy breakfasts if you don't fancy a full house.

Edited by Rushman

O'Garas isnt bad.

Lately my boring bf consists of blueberries, Greek yougurt, rolled oats, pumpkin seeds, and walnuts.

Good for me........But my 'Full English' is a guilty treat two or three times a month.

Edited by atlas2

Pig and Whistle is over priced and the portion is small. Queen Vic is very good, I had a couple there last year.

The Golf club on LK Metro is good, I always opt for a "Wentworth", never fails to satisfy me. Also round the corner is Robins Nest but not been there for a few years. I wasn't impressed with the irovers breakfast to be honest, crunchy baked beans and rubbish bacon.

Ironic that the only place I ever eat an full english is in Pattaya. Normally in the Philippines it's a dollop of rice with an egg, in the UK it's a slice of toast with some Tiptree jam.

Depending on your needs. Are you a smoker as I think that would make a hell of a difference.

Non smoking: Retox Soi Lengkee. 98 baht,

Almost next to Retox is the Vogue/Thailand and the breakfast is about the same price but you can sit out doors and smoke.

Killkenny. Basic breakfast is 110 baht but you can smoke and you do have the Soi LK circus to look at.

Ironic that the only place I ever eat an full english is in Pattaya. Normally in the Philippines it's a dollop of rice with an egg, in the UK it's a slice of toast with some Tiptree jam.

I have never seen an 'English' bf advertised as an, 'English bf' that fits your description of toast and jam..........Otherwise by definition we would see the same in Pattaya........And it would follow logically that what we know as an, 'English bf' would be called a 'Thai bf'.......??

Butch is usually 'spot-on' .......maybe I've been away too long.

PS last time I was in London a menu said: 'Breakfast Anytime' so I ordered French toast during the Renaissance.

Edited by atlas2
  • Upvote 2

Last time I was in London, awaiting a train to Paris at Waterloo Station, I purchased a 'Full Irish Breakfast', which was pretty well what I might call a Full English Breakfast, but with both black and white pudding added.....