Displayed prices are for multiple nights. Check the site for price per night. I see hostels starting at 200b/day and hotels from 500b/day on agoda.

You might want to give a little more information.

What speeds are you hoping for?

Where are you? What area?

Are you in a house or a condo?

Some areas you can get fibre other areas you are lucky to get dial-up speeds depending on the infrastructure. If you are in a house most things can be fixed with money. whereas in some condos you are limited by what they have there.

You might want to give a little more information.

What speeds are you hoping for?

Where are you? What area?

Are you in a house or a condo?

Some areas you can get fibre other areas you are lucky to get dial-up speeds depending on the infrastructure. If you are in a house most things can be fixed with money. whereas in some condos you are limited by what they have there.

We in Pattaya Klang 600baht a month why fy 1000baht to conect

Sent from my SM-G610F using Tapatalk

Who is the best internet provider in Pattaya for speed and reliability ?

Ask your neighbours -_-

Seriously, a provider very good in an area may be just average in another.

Ask around your house which provider they are using and how they like it or not.

• Upvote 2

Thanks for the reply's gents, I will be in a house in the Khau Talo area and want to use an android box to watch tv plus stream films on m laptop, hope this helps

Should be fine. Have a friend off khao talo who uses TRUE and he's happy with it.

Sent from my LON-L29 using Tapatalk

3BB requires a 1 year prepay. Because of this, when things go bad others have reported them to be slow to help you.

True doesn't try to rope expats in. Their service is good 90% of the time. 10% of the time I'm guessing they are implementing maintenance or upgrades and service gets a bit shaky.

I have AIS and on mission critical days when True is acting up I use a 1 day 4G Data for 40 baht.

One thing that might help is a phone app. I am sure that there are a number of them but the essence is "Internet Sweet Spots". As far as I can tell whatever system you have will have black spots and after a while you know when you need to shift in order to get a strong signal. A friend of mine living in Pattaya taught m that this is a reality.

3BB requires a 1 year prepay.

That's what they say when you want open a new line, but apparently you can negotiate that too and just start by paying only the modem + 3 months.

After the first payement you can pay as you want: by year or by month or for several months. U2Y :smile:

Because of this, when things go bad others have reported them to be slow to help you.

Not my experience. Most my problems (not so many ^_^ ) have been solve just by calling them. They can check your line and connection remotely and often the Internet come back in the hour following the call. If a technician need to come it's usually D+1 or D+2.

Not my experience. Most my problems (not so many ^_^ ) have been solve just by calling them. They can check your line and connection remotely and often the Internet come back in the hour following the call. If a technician need to come it's usually D+1 or D+2.

My experience too, and as recent as last night.

Not sure what True was doing with their system in Pattaya, but my service and a friend of mine who lives a couple of km's away experienced an outage that began mid-afternoon yesterday. Not a problem for me as I just switched over to using 4G. What was a bit unusual is yesterday's outage lasted longer than the usual hour or two. In fact when I came back from an evening of entertainment around 10 pm I found the internet was still down.

I then gave True a call, listened to the message that if I wanted an English speaking operator to say "confirm". Did that and still got connected to Thai voice prompts, TIT. Recognized enough of the Thai prompt to know they wanted my service number. Fortunately my limited Thai includes knowledge of numbers, so repeated my service number in Thai and was promptly connected to a CSR who's English language skills were almost non-existent. She then tried to connect me to an English speaking CSR, but after a couple of minutes on hold I gave up and hung up.

Now here's where True actually shone in terms of customer service. About a minute after I hung up another CSR with very limited English skills called me back. In my experience, it's almost unheard of to have a company representative call me back. Even more surprising as I never had the chance to ask them to call me back. Anyhoo, within a minute of this CSR on the phone with me, and while still trying to communicate the problem to her, my internet service resumed. I suspect that whatever the reason for my continued outage, it was something they were able to resolve remotely.

Given the language barrier, and the latest of the hour when they probably had minimal staff, I still think True did ok in quickly resolving the problem once they were made aware of it.

FBWY...

With True service, I know when to press the 1 (or is it 2) to get English, but I frequently have to call 2-3 times to get the procedure correct. I have my service number handy, but once I get through to an English speaking person, they always seem to have it already tied with my phone number.

If I get an English recorded message, telling me of service interruptions, I usually take it no further as there is no point. Often these interruptions can be most of the afternoon. That said I haven't had one for a spell and was streaming fine yesterday afternoon.

I do like that when I get an English speaking service telephone person, they really do speak English, well. That is refreshing here.They are in Bangkok of course!

I used to have TOT ADSL and after their shit, all looks fair with True, although getting an issue sorted over Songkran last year was tough.

I've called True in the past during the day and have got the English voice prompt menu option. For whatever reason, last night it was a different type of voice prompt system with the option to get English by saying "confirm". First time I've encountered that voice prompt menu. I did try calling back a couple of times when the first attempt at saying confirm failed, but on several of the call back attempts I didn't get the option for English. Think it was the fourth attempt at calling back that I again got the English option, but when that failed for second time I went with the flow and dealt with the Thai options as best I could.