Instructions on joining the Members Only Forum

Hi, can anybody tell me where can I buy tobacco like Asia Gold in Pattaya please ?

Thanks.

Maybe Friendship first floor on the left. Lots of bagged tobacco on display there.

Sent from my LON-L29 using Tapatalk

Dont suppose its any good telling you that the Friendship Market is only a couple of hundred metres from the crematorium?

He likely has his own lighter.

• Upvote 1

Hi, can anybody tell me where can I buy tobacco like Asia Gold in Pattaya please ?

Thanks.

No don't like encouraging people to kill themselves

Sent from my SM-G610F using Tapatalk

Don't turn this into an anti-smoking thread....

Yep, Fiendship sells Asia Gold along with many other brands of Rolling Tobacco. Asia Gold is Thai but the nearest to Golden Virginia in taste and quality etc,

Turn right from 2nd Road into Klang and its just on the left.

I went to Pattaya via Dubai recently and a box of Golden Virginia (5x50grams) was £20.37p which showed up on my card statement. That is the cheapest I have bought it at.

Edited by Gawd Elpus

Yep, Fiendship sells Asia Gold along with many other brands of Rolling Tobacco. Asia Gold is Thai but the nearest to Golden Virginia in taste and quality etc,

I went to Pattaya via Dubai recently and a box of Golden Virginia (5x50grams) was £20.37p which showed up on my card statement. That is the cheapest I have bought it at.

Friendship is on South Pattaya road(Pattaya tails) you are talking about another place on the corner of second road and Pattaya Klang.

Be near £100 in the UK, I always buy some at BKK heading that way.