Displayed prices are for multiple nights. Check the site for price per night. I see hostels starting at 200b/day and hotels from 500b/day on agoda.

I have had a Minix box for 3yrs,just lately i have been getting many popup advertising.I have had to uninstall all the browsers.Along with that 2 of the main Apps i use do not work as before.Megabox(cannot play video)about 80 % of the time i get this.Also MovieHD(no connection).

My question is,where can i buy a new Media box,someone recommended a stall in Tuk com but after looking for an hour,could not find.It seems Tuk com has had a reshuffle with many of the stalls disappearing.

Have you been updating the apps as time go on? If not then you may just need your box updating with the latest software. There is guy on Addicts who sells them but will also update existing boxes for about 500 baht. If you are not a member there and want his contact info PM me. I think he posts on here too.

Edited by DP Gumbypgh

Have you been updating the apps as time go on? If not then you may just need your box updating with the latest software. There is guy on Addicts who sells them but will also update existing boxes for about 500 baht. If you are not a member there and want his contact info PM me. I think he posts on here too.

I have been updating as prompted,not enough of a techie to do more.Ive sent you a PM.Cheers DP

You can go onto the Addicts board and in the non-members section there is a big thread on this, also you can look him up on there his board handle is "footy madstreams". I bought a box from him and so far no complaints

The box will need a full hard reset before anything is done with it.

This sets the box back to factory settings and format the drive and reinstalls the O/S

Way beyond my skill set hahaha.

• Upvote 1

footymadstreams is also a member on here. Not active for a long time.

http://www.pattayatalk.com/forums/topic/66955-expat-tv/?hl=footymadstreams&do=findComment&comment=1170365

Thanx DP,ive bought one of his boxes,now i just have to get used to how it works.

Edited by pattysteve

A-mego.jpg

A-Mego which is located right next to the stairs in Tukcom on the third floor I think. If you go up the main escalator turn to the left and it is right in front of you.
They were slightly more expensive than the footmadstreams guys last time i checked.