Instructions on joining the Members Only Forum

Center Downtown Pattaya 1 bedroom condo for Rent

First post by a new poster. This could be considered as being spam....

If the OP doesn't respond on this topic as to why it was posted then it will be removed.....

Looks like attachicon.gifspam.jpg to me ! HA! HA! HA!

We had Spam during and after WW2 to supplement the food rationing. It was vile stuff and the schools tried to get us British kids to eat it but hundreds of thousands of us refused to. Most of those that did immediately spewed it back up again. School dining halls used to be full of kids bawling their bollocks off when a plate of the shit was placed in front of them! The Yanks sent boatloads of the muck over because their own kids wouldn't touch it and even their pets turned their noses up at it.

Unbelievably they sell it in Friendship Supermarket in Pattaya for about 200 baht a tin but it's unlikely that they sell any of it. That's about 5 quid to us limeys. It's probably been imported and is relabeled stuff left over from WW2. The opening poster must have used his condo to store it in and now that he's realised what an unwise venture it was he wants to sell the place. If it stinks of Spam he'll have no chance, they'll have to evacuate the entire building and then fumigate it.

Edited by yogi100

It just has to be posted.

Looks like attachicon.gifspam.jpg to me ! HA! HA! HA!

If it looks like spam, tastes like spam..... it is spam!!!

Wonder if the OP will reappear...... He was nosying round a few topics last night....... but not the ones you would associate with a monger

We had Spam during and after WW2 to supplement the food rationing. It was vile stuff and the schools tried to get us British kids to eat it but hundreds of thousands of us refused to. Most of those that did immediately spewed it back up again. School dining halls used to be full of kids bawling their bollocks off when a plate of the shit was placed in front of them! The Yanks sent boatloads of the muck over because their own kids wouldn't touch it and even their pets turned their noses up at it.

Unbelievably they sell it in Friendship Supermarket in Pattaya for about 200 baht a tin but it's unlikely that they sell any of it. That's about 5 quid to us limeys. It's probably been imported and is relabeled stuff left over from WW2. The opening poster must have used his condo to store it in and now that he's realised what an unwise venture it was he wants to sell the place. If it stinks of Spam he'll have no chance, they'll have to evacuate the entire building and then fumigate it.

For some reason Spam is favored by many locals in Hawaii. There are probably 30,000 ways of preparing it there!

Other than that I love Hawaii.

Well, it definitely looks like the OP was spamming here.... he hasn't been back since posting it....... I'll give another couple of days.......

In the meantime I'm loving all this chat about Spam.... it's so tasty, especially with sweet chilli sauce!!!

I like it with piccalilli

Yeuch!

It used to get battered and fried, real coronary killer!

Surely corned beef and HP, with maybe a little raw onion is the best sandwich on earth!

Edited by jacko

Yeuch!

It used to get battered and fried, real coronary killer!

Surely corned beef and HP, with maybe a little raw onion is the best sandwich on earth!

My mum used to make corned beef and onion with tomato sauce on white bread - fucking awesome.

According to a food programme I was watching one of the Japanese cities loves Spam, and still has a whole sub-cuisine based around it.Apparently it was the only "meat" available during the US occupation and they grew to love it.

I would have thought it would have been buried in their "not to be exhumed" section of their culinary encyclopaedia.

For some reason Spam is favored by many locals in Hawaii. There are probably 30,000 ways of preparing it there!

Other than that I love Hawaii.

I think the last time I had spam was probably in a breakfast item at a McDonald's on Guam in 1999. One of the omelets at the Big Kahuna has spam as an ingredient. I may have to get one for old times sake.

Well, it definitely looks like the OP was spamming here.... he hasn't been back since posting it....... I'll give another couple of days.......

In the meantime I'm loving all this chat about Spam.... it's so tasty, especially with sweet chilli sauce!!!

Perhaps we have spammed his thread....

Edited by BigusDicus
  • 2 weeks later...