Displayed prices are for multiple nights. Check the site for price per night. I see hostels starting at 200b/day and hotels from 500b/day on agoda.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 257 Guests (See full list)

There are no registered users currently online

PattayaTalk Monthly Meeting + Bar Crawl, April 25 8PM @LePub

If you are in town, please come join us for our first (in a long time) monthly board meeting and bar crawl.

We will be meeting up at 8pm at LePub, and then moving on to Walking Street for a crawl.

In future meetings I will be posting the announcement a month ahead of time, and will include a poll asking those that will be attending what area of pattaya they wish to crawl (walking street, soi 6, soi LK, etc) - those votes will be tallied on the night of the event and off we will go. For this first one, lets just do Walking Street to keep it simple :)

If you are planning on attending, please post something here so we can get an idea of the numbers.

Hope to see you all there!

Frosty

Bump. Deafening silence so far, nobody else in town?

A lot of people leave for Songkran, and may not be back in town yet.

Starting on the May crawl, I will see about sending out a notification email about the crawl, as well as start advertising on facebook - neither of which is being done just yet.

Here's a question - are we going to keep calling these FLB Crawls or something new?

Suggestons on a postcard...... :)

I think the idea for the name is in the topic title....

• 2 weeks later...

In the Philippines till May 29 but will make a future one for sure.

I plan to be there too.

Later Edit:

Have a dentist session that afternoon but hopefully it leaves me feeling OK!

Edited by jacko

The LD's upstairs in Dollhouse I believe were the same price as my SML, 170 baht... although my memory this morning is faint.

That was just a regular, could have been lolly water or Mekong coke.

I actually thought there were a few pretty ones in there!

They chucked me out of Babydolls because they wanted to go home!

In Crazy House I thought Teelack was back in town, but it was BM in question who shall remain nameless.

Weren't we in Annabelle's as well? (Also quiet)

Farenheit, yes a good number of girls, of a good standard, and 90 baht all bottles all night was a plus!

Edited by jacko

Weren't we in Annabelle's as well? (Also quiet)

AH yes we were.

So... Annabells: Very quiet. We walked in and were about to walk right back out when the manager (who appeared to be known to Big Brian?) walked up... Brian says something to the effect of " is going to buy us some drinks, so we can stay" ...and the manager appeared to agree... but that never happened, so we drank a quick one and moved on. I'm surprised I forgot to mention this bar because I was going to mention that this place was also owned by Dave (windmill), and was the 3rd bar that was a disappointment last night. Very surprising. Ive always liked his places - and he always seemed to find good girls. I hope he's ok and will return to making things great again some day.

It wasn't you being a naughty boy was it Ron???

Why do you think he never has a pizza before he goes out? He doesn't want to spoil his appetite!! :lol:

Good to know you had a good rehearsal for the main event next month. ?

A few weeks ago, the drinks upstairs in Doll House were 5 Baht more than downstairs.

Thanks, Frosty, for the comments. None came as much of a surprise except for the ones about Windmill and Doll House, which were my joint favourite places back in February/March.

Good to know you had a good rehearsal for the main event next month.

A few weeks ago, the drinks upstairs in Doll House were 5 Baht more than downstairs.

Thanks, Frosty, for the comments. None came as much of a surprise except for the ones about Windmill and Doll House, which were my joint favourite places back in February/March.

They don't seem to mind you taking them back and forth.