Instructions on joining the Members Only Forum

Hi all, i have booked a room with the Flipper House Hotel for August, i have booked for 2 guests with breakfast but i will be on my own, so if i take a lady guest back to my room will she be able to get breakfast free in this hotel? always wondered about this so if anyone can answer this question that be great help, thanks all.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi all, i have booked a room with the Flipper House Hotel for August, i have booked for 2 guests with breakfast but i will be on my own, so if i take a lady guest back to my room will she be able to get breakfast free in this hotel? always wondered about this so if anyone can answer this question that be great help, thanks all.

If you have originally booked 2 people then certainly no issue

No real need to book as 2 people as you may not bring someone back every night and they may prefer breakfast elsewhere than at the hotel. Plus you may decide to have a lie in and both of you miss the hotel breakfast!.

Keep your options open, book as one with breakfast (and save money?) and worry about what she will eat at the time.

KM

Don’t know about the Flipper House, but most hotels only provide Breakfast for those guests who register on check in.

Thus, even though you have booked for two, most likely they will make you pay for casual guests breakfast.

LK Metro Hotel is the only one that I know that is an exemption to this.

When I stayed at the Areca Lodge I booked and paid for 2 and any lady who stayed the night had breakfast with me. One morning I had 2 ladies who both had breakfast and I wasn't charged any extra.

Best you ask the hotel directly what happens in this situation

I remember a long time ago bringing two Misty's girls back to Flipper Lodge soi 8. No charges, just the girls id, and the guard called me when the girls wanted to leave to make sure everything was ok first.