Displayed prices are for multiple nights. Check the site for price per night. I see hostels starting at 200b/day and hotels from 500b/day on agoda.

new hotel in front of the Pattaya Bay Resort

Does anyone know the hotel's name? I am coming back in a few months time and always used to stay at PBR but it was shut on my last visit when I noticed the this new hotel. Would anyone recommend it? I stayed at a hotel in soi 13/1 or was it 13/2 In 2016 but it was a bit dated. Any recommendations would be helpful.

Can't remember its name, but walked past it on many occasions when staying at The Whisper Hotel in the next soi down. What I do remember seeing is several Indian tour groups going in and out of the place.

Does anyone know the hotel's name? I am coming back in a few months time and always used to stay at PBR but it was shut on my last visit when I noticed the this new hotel. Would anyone recommend it? I stayed at a hotel in soi 13/1 or was it 13/2 In 2016 but it was a bit dated. Any recommendations would be helpful.

Current name is Travelodge.

I have no personal experience of it but have read only good reviews. Like so many other places nowadays, Indian and goblin tour groups seem to use it.

Thanks for replies, I stayed at the Sandy Spring 2 years ago but it was a bit dated. Plenty of choice I suppose. The PBR was my choice for years.

• 1 month later...

Stayed at the Sandy Springs last year and had the noise in the daytime of the Haven being knocked down.

Can anyone advise if this has been completed or is there a new hotel being built that will completely block out the views that were available from about the 6th floor up?

Edited by Brewmaster
  • Upvote 2
  • 2 months later...

Jeez, hope not about the Sandy. Not to derail the thread, the Sandy was my beloved go to for location, price and amenities. Then the Hooters came, but I can handle the noise from the 8th floor deluxe sea view. Now if the view is wiped out, I'll be bummed.

Who said the only thing that's constant is change?

OBLA DEE BROS

• Upvote 1