Instructions on joining the Members Only Forum

E-cigs are illegal in Thailand and they have clamped down on them....

You can risk bringing stuff in but break it down in various bits and spread the bits about in your luggage. That's how I got mine in.... And my juice is in unmarked bottles....

E-cigs are illegal in Thailand and they have clamped down on them....

So I have read. But it is difficult to believe from what I see in the gogos.

I wonder why they're illegal in Thailand?

Because the Tobacco monopoly is state owned!

I wonder why they're illegal in Thailand?

Because the Thai Tobacco Monopoly is owned by the Crown Property Department. (Yes it actually called the the Thai Tobacco Monopoly.)

Hi all i dont want to take the chance bringing my e - cig and liquid in to thailand with my luck i will be the one who gets searched lol, so if someone could be good enough to tell me where i can buy e-cig and liquid thank.

Hi all i dont want to take the chance bringing my e - cig and liquid in to thailand with my luck i will be the one who gets searched lol, so if someone could be good enough to tell me where i can buy e-cig and liquid thank.

If you want places selling illegal things to remain in business it's probably best not to mention them by name and location on open forums. Unfortunately i have had quite a few friends go back to smoking because of the ban.

We were oblivious to this until a fellow customer mentioned it in a Gogo (my friend uses one).

Took it with a pinch of salt but then the walking Street pussy show touts would warn that the police would confiscate it if heading their way.

Being a non smoker I had no idea.

We were oblivious to this until a fellow customer mentioned it in a Gogo (my friend uses one).

Took it with a pinch of salt but then the walking Street pussy show touts would warn that the police would confiscate it if heading their way.

Being a non smoker I had no idea.

Something that is never though that I would say. I was in a gogo bar for a party one night so it was full. Guy next to me stoked up his vapour and proceeded to blow cloud of seriously smelly smoke. I had no where to move to because of the crowd and suffered the stench. For the first time in years I thought that I quite liked cigarette smoke! I didn't know that the cloud of smoke could be that dense or the smell that bad.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

Something that is never though that I would say. I was in a gogo bar for a party one night so it was full. Guy next to me stoked up his vapour and proceeded to blow cloud of seriously smelly smoke. I had no where to move to because of the crowd and suffered the stench. For the first time in years I thought that I quite liked cigarette smoke! I didn't know that the cloud of smoke could be that dense or the smell that bad.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

It's not smoke, it's actually vapour and the smell comes from the flavouring of the juice. I use fruity flavours and never had any complaints about the smell.

It's not smoke, it's actually vapour and the smell comes from the flavouring of the juice. I use fruity flavours and never had any complaints about the smell.

You don't smell all that bad!

To prove the point I didnt even recall that you smoked.