Displayed prices are for multiple nights. Check the site for price per night. I see hostels starting at 200b/day and hotels from 500b/day on agoda.

Emirates Hand Luggage only Fare

Some airlines in the US charge for every checked bag, so with only a carry-on you'd be getting a discount of sorts. Anyway, if they want to discount international fares based on no checked bags, I don't see a problem.

Some airlines in the US charge for every checked bag, so with only a carry-on you'd be getting a discount of sorts. Anyway, if they want to discount international fares based on no checked bags, I don't see a problem.

Except when you are trying to check in behind someone who has exceeded the hand baggage weight limit or number of items.

I still have a sour taste in my mouth from many years ago when I made a booking via something like Expedia, for a budget carrier, and arrived with check-in baggage, but my ticket did not include it... I was inexperineced with budget carriers then.

Edited by jacko

Jacko, I regularly book on-line with LCC and find that they automatically preselect almost every option for you. Things like meal, seat selection, travel insurance etc and you have to go thru and de select them or get an inflated price.

Jacko, I regularly book on-line with LCC and find that they automatically preselect almost every option for you. Things like meal, seat selection, travel insurance etc and you have to go thru and de select them or get an inflated price.

As I said it was some time ago ago with Flybe (maybe), but via Expedia, Lastminite.com or something like that, and the options didn't come through clearly. It was a lesson well learned for me, I also believe LCC have been forced to make things clearer at the time of booking since, rather than surprise surprise extra charges at check-in. It is a domestic flight I use whenever I am in the UK.

They still do a fair job of nickel and dimeing the price upwards.

Edited by jacko