Displayed prices are for multiple nights. Check the site for price per night. I see hostels starting at 200b/day and hotels from 500b/day on agoda.

Isan Flowers (Pattaya) - EXTRA 33% ROSES FREE - 26-30 June 2018

Special Offer - This Week Only ! (BUY 3, GET 1 FREE)

Extra 33% - 26-30 June 2018 (FORUM) - Smaller.jpg

Edited by simonb

Feel free to do so. Why weren't they stated up front?

Because a 25% discount sounds inviting until you find out what 100% was. (NB getting 33% more is a 25% not 33% discount).

Other than for married people I can't see sending roses to bar girls in Pattaya.

Is the last week of June a significant date?

Because a 25% discount sounds inviting until you find out what 100% was. (NB getting 33% more is a 25% not 33% discount).

Other than for married people I can't see sending roses to bar girls in Pattaya.

Is the last week of June a significant date?

Maybe End of Financial Year, and P4P prices will rise.... :P

Feel free to do so. Why weren't they stated up front?

Perhaps he couldn't fit all the prices on the flyer......

The website address is on the flyer so it's easy enough to find the prices...

How hard would it be to put a price on those roses shown in the ad?

Perhaps he wants the hits on the website too!

How hard would it be to put a price on those roses shown in the ad?

Are you

a ) an advertising guru who knows the best way to promote a business

b )Actually very keen to buy his flowers and personally feel disappointed that you couldn't see ALL his prices on a little flyer

c ) A grumpy old bastard who takes pleasure in picking holes in other peoples business posts, of which you have no intention of taking up their services.

answers on a postcard please.

And for anyone who states I started it by posting out the date. This was a quick fix for him to do, for which I was thanked.

KM

Edited by keyman
  • Upvote 1

Are you

a ) an advertising guru who knows the best way to promote a business

b )Actually very keen to buy his flowers and personally feel disappointed that you couldn't see ALL his prices on a little flyer

c ) A grumpy old bastard who takes pleasure in picking holes in other peoples business posts, of which you have no intention of taking up their services.

answers on a postcard please.

And for anyone who states I started it by posting out the date. This was a quick fix for him to do, for which I was thanked.

KM

Keyman, sir, you should not use your privileged position as a moderator on this board to benefit your friends.

Keyman, sir, you should not use your privileged position as a moderator on this board to benefit your friends.

We'll take that as 'C' then!

I've never met the guy, but if I had, I would feel justified in backing him up, whereas you have never met him and have no intention of using his services and are just being totally discriminatory to anyone at all.

You, sir, are using your privileged position of being a free member here to disrespect business owners by posting inane comments, neither adding value to their business or the content of the board, then take umbrage when called to account.

My privileged position as a moderator means I voluntarily (without salary) give my time to the site and the members without fear or favour to ensure the board isn't flooded by spammers, trolls and other people you would cross the street to avoid. What do you bring to the table?

Kev, I just saw your post as I was typing and I apologise that it seems to go round and around.

Short, if you have any further issues you wish to discuss, please take it to private message to prevent further threadfucking and annoyance to the other members. Thank you

KM

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

My sincere apologies to everyone above for me not replying/responding to the above replies before now. I carelessly forgot to revisit the thread to check for replies. Here are my responses now ...

Short - The reason I did not state prices up front in the post/flyer because we have many different Rose products with a large range of prices which cannot all be listed in a reasonable amount of space. Also, my thinking is that if people are interested, they will go to the website. (yes, I do want hits on the website!)

TheFiend - Thank you very much for commenting that the prices are on our website

Grandpollo - NB: Nowhere did I say the offer was a % discount.

The last week of June was not a specially significant date. I just wanted to try this promotion for the first time.

keyman - Thank you very much for your moral support and responses in my absence. Please accept my apologies for me not monitoring the thread and responding myself. I am very sorry you were drawn into such a discussion.

Thank you

Simon

Edited by simonb
  • Upvote 3