Instructions on joining the Members Only Forum

Stripper Pole at home

Anyone have one? I rent so I'm thinking of getting one that doesn't need drilling (has a large top and bottom instead).

Do the girls like it or avoid it? I bet some tipping would help spice things up for the reluctant ones, and start the night off right :)

Anyone have one? I rent so I'm thinking of getting one that doesn't need drilling (has a large top and bottom instead).

Do the girls like it or avoid it? I bet some tipping would help spice things up for the reluctant ones, and start the night off right :)

Sounds like one of those ideas that might seem like a good idea at first, but probably wouldn't be worth all the trouble in reality.

Edited by js007

I'm not sure about a pole, but a karaoke machine would be a hit if you take a group of girls home. It always amazes me that after an evening of drinking and dancing at their bar they want to go to a club so they can drink and dance. Then when the club closes they want to go to karaoke so they can drink and dance.

I'm not sure about a pole, but a karaoke machine would be a hit if you take a group of girls home. It always amazes me that after an evening of drinking and dancing at their bar they want to go to a club so they can drink and dance. Then when the club closes they want to go to karaoke so they can drink and dance.

You raise a compelling alternative. Still, given the choice between hosting a bunch of drunken women too pissed to have sex, wanting to drunkenly sing instead... or having just one pole dance her way to horniness, I think I'll choose the pole ;)

Seeing as we live in a city overflowing with prostitutes it seems like a good idea to me :) Feel free to disagree though

As long as you have lots of buckets of ping pong balls or 20 baht notes , ?

Joe

Edited by gs joe

You raise a compelling alternative. Still, given the choice between hosting a bunch of drunken women too pissed to have sex, wanting to drunkenly sing instead... or having just one pole dance her way to horniness, I think I'll choose the pole ;)

You obviously don't know Thai girls very well........ A little alcohol, a bit of Thai music, some dancing, some karaoke and Thai girls really know how to have fun.......save the pole dance for later on in the room and you would have much, much more fun...

Edited by TheFiend

I'm not sure about a pole, but a karaoke machine would be a hit if you take a group of girls home.

Not a good idea for the neighbours, though!

Not a good idea for the neighbours, though!

My neighbour had a Thai friend over last night and he had one of those trucks with all the speakers and they were doing karaoke ... bloody racket! Got people with 3 dogs on the other side....

My thoughts on the dancing pole. Might put a damper on bringing a first date home! Unless you can persuade her you are a part-time fireman.

Edited by jacko
  • Upvote 1

A group drove up across the street with huge speakers on the back of the truck and started kareoke attacking our entire complex. Kept going until 1am. I will never understand why a sound strengthening machine is needed for this activity :(

You obviously don't know Thai girls very well........ A little alcohol, a bit of Thai music, some dancing, some karaoke and Thai girls really know how to have fun.......save the pole dance for later on in the room and you would have much, much more fun...

I personally hate managing multiple p4p girls. Not cheap and IMO a warning sign that they don't really want to be around you.

I personally hate managing multiple p4p girls. Not cheap and IMO a warning sign that they don't really want to be around you.

I didn't mention multiple girls, awesum4 did....