Displayed prices are for multiple nights. Check the site for price per night. I see hostels starting at 200b/day and hotels from 500b/day on agoda.

Food Loft at Central Festival

I went there yesterday and was told it would be closing at the end of the month.

I'm a little bit sad but not at all surprised. It is in a prime location and has very few customers, even in high season.

I went there yesterday and was told it would be closing at the end of the month.

I'm a little bit sad but not at all surprised. It is in a prime location and has very few customers, even in high season.

Is this the food court at basement level,or is there another one? I assume there is one on an upper level,hence the word 'loft'?

Is this the food court at basement level,or is there another one? I assume there is one on an upper level,hence the word 'loft'?

3rd Floor, next to Power Buy, overlooking the sea.

Was it like the food court at the Royal Garden Plaza? Buy a card from the cashier and use it at any of the booths. I ate at that one a few times and it was always packed with people.

Was it like the food court at the Royal Garden Plaza? Buy a card from the cashier and use it at any of the booths. I ate at that one a few times and it was always packed with people.

Yes, it is like that, except you don't "buy" the card: they give it to you.

I'm very surprised you found the place packed. The busiest I have ever seen it was about 20% full.

I dont recall this place. Any photos?

9924462.jpg?1503430629

It's like a posher version of the food court downstairs.

and welcome back!!

Still dont remember it, and thanks.

Leaving the wankers and peado board alone!!!!

Still dont remember it, and thanks.

Leaving the wankers and peado board alone!!!!

Didn't know you'd migrated to Addicts. Wondered where you have been though Mr Firth.

Edited by Butch

Didn't know you'd migrated to Addicts. Wondered where you have been though Mr Firth.

Apart from that one Peado and Racist board,(not PA) which I only visited twice a day, I havent been on any other boards for around 3-4 months now! Back now and ready to post everything on here, and fuck the other one!

Edited by firth1974

Apart from that one Peado and Racist board,(not PA) which I only visited twice a day, I havent been on any other boards for around 3-4 months now! Back now and ready to post everything on here, and fuck the other one!

Tut, tut!!!!

I dont recall this place. Any photos?

I think those comments reflect how badly publicised The Food Loft has been. With proper publicity, I think it would not be closing.

Here are a few more pictures:

DSC00084.JPG

DSC00085.JPG

DSC00086.JPG

DSC00088.JPG

• Upvote 1

I had 4 more pictures to upload but am being told they are too large. THEY AREN'T!! I've reduced their size, just as I did with the 4 above.

I see Pan Pan has gone already.

My son did a quick mental memory count while we were having a coffee on the 3rd floor.........he reckoned around 50% of restaurants in Central were now Sushi or Korean.

I thought Food Loft was alright when we went there?

I thought Food Loft was alright when we went there?

I'd agree with that. Lot more relaxing than the food court in the basement.

My son did a quick mental memory count while we were having a coffee on the 3rd floor.........he reckoned around 50% of restaurants in Central were now Sushi or Korean.

Yes, that's a shame. It would be good to have a slightly upmarket Thai restaurant.