Instructions on joining the Members Only Forum

Rodney Dangerfield Humor, Rest His Soul

"My wife wanted to have sex in the back seat of my car.

And she wanted me to drive"

"My wife's a real screamer. She can really get screaming boy.

Especially when I walk in on her during sex."

"My mom didn't breast feed me. She said she only liked me as a friend."

"I was an ugly child. I got lost on the beach. I asked a cop if he could find my parents. He said, 'I don't know kid. There's lots of places for them to hide'."

• 2 weeks later...

"I like taking two girls. Always take two girls, you know? Yeah, two girls, that's how you do it. That way when I fall asleep they have someone to talk to."

• Upvote 1

I checked into a hotel, I told the bellhop to handle my bag. He started feeling up my wife.

I was an ugly kid too. My father took me to the zoo. The caretaker thanked him for returning me. At home we had a sandbox -- the cat kept covering me up.

Edited by MeGoDanceNow
  • Downvote 1

I never caught much of his stand-up routine, but I did love his movies....

He was a late bloomer and Americans love self depricating humor. First standup, then late night TV and then movies. He paid his dues. One may not like his humor or his persona but he paid his dues.

I never caught much of his stand-up routine, but I did love his movies....

I am the opposite, his movies were total crap while I enjoy most of his stand ups. In that sense he's is like Rowan Atkinson

I am the opposite, his movies were total crap while I enjoy most of his stand ups. In that sense he's is like Rowan Atkinson

I never cared for Atkinson. I didn't find Mr Bean at all funny but humor is subjective. I enjoyed Jerry Lewis but many Americans didn't. The French loved him.

I never cared for Atkinson. I didn't find Mr Bean at all funny but humor is subjective. I enjoyed Jerry Lewis but many Americans didn't. The French loved him.

Bean wasn't my bag , but Blackadder brilliant, he works best with a team ,

Joe

Me and my wife are into S&M alright.... She sleeps i masturbate.

When i was 16 i had a girlfriend. She called me up one day and said" come on over theres no one home". I went over....there was no one home.

My daughter, she's no prize either i tell ya. I nick named. her Federal Express. Everytime she goes out with a guy she absolutely positively has to be there over night!

Bean wasn't my bag , but Blackadder brilliant, he works best with a team ,

Joe

I went to see Rowan Atkinson on stage in 1980..... That was while he was part of the "Not the Nine O'clock News" gang...... He was brilliant on-stage....

• Upvote 1

I went to see Rowan Atkinson on stage in 1980..... That was while he was part of the "Not the Nine O'clock News" gang...... He was brilliant on-stage....

For sure writing is so important. Seinfeld took his stage act to TV. He paired with Larry David and his character was himself, a standup comedian.

On the screen you have to be a good actor with a good vison of the character you are playing. That is where a good director comes in.

I admire standup. No net. You sink or swim.