Instructions on joining the Members Only Forum

'How'

One of the owners is a Sikh with one leg, I think he is called Balan-Singh!

One of the owners is a Sikh with one leg, I think he is called Balan-Singh!

Yes he's unbalanced but a beer mat usually sorts that out!

Edited by atlas2

Know his brother well. Mahatma Koat?

Sent from my Nokia 6.1 using Tapatalk

Yes, his cloakroom attendant.

The waiter recommended I pay with a credit card, his name was Charjit.

• 1 month later...

I am in pattaya now.

And I see many Indians this time than my previous trip a year back.

Many hotels around WS cater to Indians, Nova Platinum for example. And Indians prefer to eat only Indian food (not me though... I prefer thai food in thailand; chinese in china and so on.). The reason is, mostly we people are vegetarian... Egg, meat, chicken... considered as non-veg. There are many people who don't eat in the restaurant where veg and non-veg food is cooked in the same kitchen. For them touching non-veg is sin. There are few people who don't eat ginger, garlic and onion... they are commonly Jain religion people.

When I talk to different people back home, this is their opinion/perception about foreigners...

1. To left of India on map... all are British/English. They can't distinguish arabs as foreigners but label them as ruthless muslims.

2. To right of India all are Chinese ... slanted eyes, flat nose. They are called as "ching-chong"

As per above definition...

1. British eat "anything" ... meaning cow and pig... Cow is Goddess in India.. eating cow-beef is SIN (if you want I can explain in details... let me know) as well as illegal. The eater and serving man will be killed directly by scores of angry people. We have always seen pigs in mud and dirty places eating shit. So, naturally, word PIG brings in a feeling of poop in our minds. Eating is prohibited.

2. Chines eat "anything"... meaning they eat snakes, lizards, worms and so on...

Now, people with this perception and with veg, non-veg, no ginger,garlic, onion preferences prefer only Indian hotels. Because, it is easy for them to tell the waiter/owner, what is it they want.

This is one of the many reasons why Indian hotels are on surge.

Edited by Psudonym

'This is one of the many reasons why Indian hotels are on surge'

Is it also because they let you share one meal among 10 people, the same way you like your drinks and ladies !

I am in pattaya now.

And I see many Indians this time than my previous trip a year back.

Many hotels around WS cater to Indians, Nova Platinum for example. And Indians prefer to eat only Indian food (not me though... I prefer thai food in thailand; chinese in china and so on.). The reason is, mostly we people are vegetarian... Egg, meat, chicken... considered as non-veg. There are many people who don't eat in the restaurant where veg and non-veg food is cooked in the same kitchen. For them touching non-veg is sin. There are few people who don't eat ginger, garlic and onion... they are commonly Jain religion people.

When I talk to different people back home, this is their opinion/perception about foreigners...

1. To left of India on map... all are British/English. They can't distinguish arabs as foreigners but label them as ruthless muslims.

2. To right of India all are Chinese ... slanted eyes, flat nose. They are called as "ching-chong"

As per above definition...

1. British eat "anything" ... meaning cow and pig... Cow is Goddess in India.. eating cow-beef is SIN (if you want I can explain in details... let me know) as well as illegal. The eater and serving man will be killed directly by scores of angry people. We have always seen pigs in mud and dirty places eating shit. So, naturally, word PIG brings in a feeling of poop in our minds. Eating is prohibited.

2. Chines eat "anything"... meaning they eat snakes, lizards, worms and so on...

Now, people with this perception and with veg, non-veg, no ginger,garlic, onion preferences prefer only Indian hotels. Because, it is easy for them to tell the waiter/owner, what is it they want.

This is one of the many reasons why Indian hotels are on surge.

There are many reasons why Indian hotels are increasing, mainly because that the numbers of Indian people are increasing and also because you like to stick to your own kind of people, the same as all races have a propensity for. It's a shame you treat women with such disrespect, the reason why Indians aren't allowed in some bars in Pattaya and the girls are reluctant to go with Indian men. Fact.

*Cue libtard hate speech police.*

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

Sam,

The OP obviously doesn't like to stick only to his own kind, and seems to treat the women he meets quite well. So he doesn't meet your stereotype of what an Indian is.

The first sentence of your reply was perceptive, the rest nasty and unnecessary. If you had said that was the perception of Indians it would have been accurate. But the OP by posting here has proved that not all Indians are the same.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

hmm yep after the last post know why I am not too partically fond of them.

you sound like do it our way or you are infidel?

Being Indian, I only tried to answer the question. I tried to convey you the reality.

What wrong did I do?

Sam,

The OP obviously doesn't like to stick only to his own kind, and seems to treat the women he meets quite well. So he doesn't meet your stereotype of what an Indian is.

The first sentence of your reply was perceptive, the rest nasty and unnecessary. If you had said that was the perception of Indians it would have been accurate. But the OP by posting here has proved that not all Indians are the same.

Thank you!

Yes... I just now had TF FL for ST. Gave her 1000 for ST + 100 tip + 2 beers + J&B we drank + a box of chocolate I brought from India for her. She wanted a pack of condom that I had... I gave her that too. Many of my Indian friends won't do that. Many will do also. Never mind. She was happy for me... our ST ran for more than 3 hours. More details will be in TR.

Really thank you again for speaking for me.

Edited by Psudonym
  • Upvote 2

Sam,

How has the OP proved not all Indian men are the same by posting here? Why is it nasty and unnecessary to say that Indian men treat women badly and that's the reason why they aren't welcome in many bars and one of the reasons why many of the girls in Pattaya are reluctant to go with them? Ask the girls yourself and they'll confirm this. I'd like to make it clear that I don't think all Indian men are like this but a majority are.

Edited by Siam Sam
  • Downvote 1

One of my problems with this post is that I am sure that Indian visitors to Pattaya act differently to how they act as home. Just a couple of weeks ago I walked around the Arab area. The drums were beating and behind the screens the bottles of Black Label and Chivas Regal were being slurped. I am sure that many Indian guys take advantage of the laid back Pattaya life in the same way that others do. Perhaps the OP might like to tell us if Indians go to Hell for having sex with girls who have been eating pork or beef? Remember that they won't even eat food prepared in pans used for cooking non compliant food. Having a blow job must be very close to blasphemy! Bottom line is many come to Pattaya to get rid of the religious and cultural yokes that they wear in their home country.

Sent from my Nokia 6.1 using Tapatalk

• Upvote 1

I was on a baht bus one evening and there was a crowd of youngish Indian men sitting near the entrance jabbering away like exited young fellows from any nation do when on holiday or on their way out for an evening.

The bus stopped to allow an elderly falang to board the vehicle and without urging they moved up so the old boy could sit down without having to struggle to make his way up the gangway to get a seat. When he had to get off they took his arm and made sure he did so safely.

They may have a reputation of being rather penny pinching but in my opinion their behaviour on that occasion towards that old chap made up for that no end. I'm not too sure many other nationalities would have exhibited such considerate and well mannered behaviour in similar circumstances.

• Upvote 3

I was on a baht bus one evening and there was a crowd of youngish Indian men sitting near the entrance jabbering away like exited young fellows from any nation do when on holiday or on their way out for an evening.

The bus stopped to allow an elderly falang to board the vehicle and without urging they moved up so the old boy could sit down without having to struggle to make his way up the gangway to get a seat. When he had to get off they took his arm and made sure he did so safely.

They may have a reputation of being rather penny pinching but in my opinion their behaviour on that occasion towards that old chap made up for that no end. I'm not too sure many other nationalities would have exhibited such considerate and well mannered behaviour in similar circumstances.

I believe that Indian culture and its people has more respect for old people than the British do, the same as Thai people and their culture does but of course we can't generalise and say that this is indicative of every person within that culture. In the same respect we can't say all Indian men are tight and treat women badly or all British men are drunken louts when they're on holiday but the trouble is, once these reputations are formulated they're hard to shake off.

Edited by Siam Sam
  • Upvote 1